Citations for "The cost of children: May the collective approach to household behavior help?"
by FranÚois Bourguignon
- Bargain, Olivier, 2004.
"Normative Evaluation of Tax Policies: From Households to Individuals,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain, 2008. "Normative evaluation of tax policies: from households to individuals," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 339-371, April.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli, 2014.
"Intrahousehold distribution in migrant-sending families,"
344, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli, 2014. "Intrahousehold distribution in migrant-sending families," DEA Working Papers 63, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Bargain, O. & Beblo, M. & Beninger, D. & Blundell, R. & Carrasco, R. & Chiuri, M-C. & Laisney, F. & Lechene, V. & Moreau, N. & Myck, M. & Ruiz-castillo, J. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2006.
"Does the representation of household behavior matter for welfare analysis of tax-benefit policies? An introduction,"
Other publications TiSEM
70a5784b-4a23-4a6e-9a2a-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Olivier Bargain & Miriam Beblo & Denis Beninger & Richard Blundell & Raquel Carrasco & Maria-Concetta Chiuri & François Laisney & Valérie Lechene & Nicolas Moreau & Michal Myck & Javier Ruiz-Castillo , 2006. "Does the Representation of Household Behavior Matter for Welfare Analysis of Tax-benefit Policies? An Introduction," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 99-111, 06.
- Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2011. "Improving the measurement of child welfare in the context of intra-household inequality," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 226-232, February.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier, 2012. "Expenditure on children: A Rothbarth-type method consistent with scale economies and parents' bargaining," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 792-813.
- Carlos Arias & Vincenzo Atella & Raffaella Castagnini & Federico Perali, 2003.
"Estimation of the Sharing Rule between Adults and Children and Related Equivalence Scales within a Collective Consumption Framework,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp07_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Vincenzo Atella & Carlos Arias & Federico Perali & Raffaella Castagnini, 2003. "Estimation of the Sharing Rule Between Adults and Children and Related Equivalence Scales Within a Collective Consumption Framework," CEIS Research Paper 28, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Laisney, François & Beninger, Denis, 2002. "Comparison between unitary and collective models of household labor supply with taxation," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-65, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee & An-Chi Tung & Mun-Sim Lai & Tim Miller, 2006.
"Population Aging and Intergenerational Transfers: Introducing Age into National Accounts,"
NBER Working Papers
12770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee & An-Chi Tung & Mun-Sim Lai & Tim Miller, 2009. "Population Aging and Intergenerational Transfers: Introducing Age into National Accounts," NBER Chapters, in: Developments in the Economics of Aging, pages 89-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jo Thori Lind, 2001. "Tout est au mieux dans ce meilleur des ménages possibles The Pangloss critique of equivalence scales," Discussion Papers 296, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Keita, Moussa, 2011.
"Influence de la négociation intra-ménage sur les dépenses d’éducation dans les ménages au Mali
[Influence of intra-household bargaining on education expenditures in households in Mali]," MPRA Paper 57592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray, 2000.
"Household Production, Full Consumption and the Costs of Children,"
IZA Discussion Papers
157, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray, 2001. "Household production, full consumption and the costs of children," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 621-648, December.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2009. "Child welfare and intra-household inequality in Albania," Working Papers 149, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jérôme Adda, 2007. "Behavior towards health risks: An empirical study using the “Mad Cow” crisis as an experiment," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 285-305, December.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Wooden, Mark, 2015. "The Stress Cost of Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chau, Tak Wai & Li, Hongbin & Liu, Pak Wai & Zhang, Junsen, 2007. "Testing the collective model of household labor supply: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 389-402.
- Leers, T., 2001. "Public pensions and population ageing : An economic analysis of fertility, migration and social-security policy," Other publications TiSEM 0c2c876f-d263-4d1e-b820-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sara Borelli & Federico Perali, 2003. "Drug Consumption and Intra-Household Distribution of Resources: The Case of Qat in an African Society," CHILD Working Papers wp06_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Jaime Andrés Sarmiento Espinel, 2012. "Parental investment in their children’s education," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2012-09, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Vermeulen, Frederic & Watteyne, André, 2006. "Quand un et un ne font plus deux," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(1), pages 155-180, mars-juin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier & Kwenda, Prudence, 2011.
"Intrahousehold Distribution and Child Poverty: Theory and Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni & Prudence Kwenda, 2011. "Intrahousehold Distribution and Child Poverty: Theory and Evidence from Côte d'Ivoire," Working Papers 2011-031, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Donni Olivier & Bargain Olivier, 2011.
"Targeting and Child Poverty,"
THEMA Working Papers
2011-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Gianna Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2013. "Do parents drink their children’s welfare? Intra-household allocation of time between market labour, domestic work and child care in Russia," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Van Klaveren, C. & Ghysel, J., 2009.
"Collective Labor Supply and Child Care Expenditures: Theory and Application,"
26, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Chris Klaveren & Joris Ghysels, 2012. "Collective Labor Supply and Child Care Expenditures: Theory and Application," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 196-224, June.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00586686 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Groezen, B.J.A.M. & Leers, T. & Meijdam, A.C., 2000. "Family Size, Looming Demographic Changes and the Efficiency of Social Security Reform," Discussion Paper 2000-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fernanda de Castro & Walter Belluzo Júnior, 2006. "Alocação Intrafamiliar Do Consumo E Custo Criança: Um Estudo Aplicado Ao Brasil," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 171, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Mark Wooden, 2015. "The Stress Cost of Children," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- van Groezen, Bas & Leers, Theo & Meijdam, Lex, 2003. "Social security and endogenous fertility: pensions and child allowances as siamese twins," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 233-251, February.
- Baulch, Bob & Masset, Edoardo, 2003. "Do Monetary and Nonmonetary Indicators Tell the Same Story About Chronic Poverty? A Study of Vietnam in the 1990s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 441-453, March.
- Frederic Vermeulen & André Watteyne, 2003. "Quand un et un ne font plus deux: calcul d'échelles d'équivalence intra-familiales au moyen d'un modèle collectif," Public Economics Working Paper Series wpechco, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.