Citations for "An Empirical Exploration of a Technology Race"
by Josh Lerner
- Filson, Darren & Gretz, Richard T., 2004.
"Strategic innovation and technology adoption in an evolving industry,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 89-121, January.
- Darren Filson & Richard T. Gretz, 2003. "Strategic Innovation and Technology Adoption in an Evolving Industry," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-08, Claremont Colleges.
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2012.
"Growth Through Heterogeneous Innovations,"
12-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2010. "Growth Through Heterogeneous Innovations," NBER Working Papers 16443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2010. "Growth through Heterogeneous Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-035, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Carroll, Glenn R. & McKendrick, David & Harrison, J. Richard & Teo, Albert C. Y. & Barnett, William P., 2004. "Differentiation, Variation and Selection: Evolutionary Implications of Technical Change among the Worldwide Population of Hard Disk Drive Makers, 1965-1998," Research Papers 1915, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Enrique Schroth & Dezsö Szalay, 2005.
"Cash breeds Success: The Role of Financing Constraints in Patent Races,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
05.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Enrique Schroth & Dezsö Szalay, 2010. "Cash Breeds Success: The Role of Financing Constraints in Patent Races," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 14(1), pages 73-118.
- Schroth, Enrique & Szalay, Dezsö, 2008. "Cash Breeds Success : The Role of Financing Constraints in Patent Races," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 873, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrew A. King & Christopher L. Tucci, 2002. "Incumbent Entry into New Market Niches: The Role of Experience and Managerial Choice in the Creation of Dynamic Capabilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 171-186, February.
- Ronald Goettler & Brett Gordon, 2014. "Competition and product innovation in dynamic oligopoly," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-42, March.
- Hyunbae Chun & Sung-Bae Mun, 2014. "Innovative Activities of an Incumbent and a Potential Entrant: An Empirical Exploration of the Role of Uncertainty in Product and Process Innovations," Working Papers 1406, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- April M. Franco & MB Sarkar & Rajshree Agarwal & Raj Echambadi, 2009. "Swift and Smart: The Moderating Effects of Technological Capabilities on the Market Pioneering-Firm Survival Relationship," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(11), pages 1842-1860, November.
- Paul Gompers & Josh Lerner, 2003. "Short-Term America Revisited? Boom and Bust in the Venture Capital Industry and the Impact on Innovation," NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 1-28 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- April Franco & Darren Filson, 2000.
"Knowledge diffusion through employee mobility,"
272, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Kerr, William R., 2013. "Growth through heterogeneous innovations," Research Discussion Papers 28/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Gilbert Richard J, 2006.
"Competition and Innovation,"
Journal of Industrial Organization Education,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Ajay Bhaskarabhatla & Enrico Pennings, 2012. "Defensive Disclosure under Antitrust Enforcement," DRUID Working Papers 12-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Richard Gilbert, 2006. "Looking for Mr. Schumpeter: Where Are We in the Competition-Innovation Debate?," NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 6, pages 159-215 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2014. "Research among Copycats: R&D, Spillovers, and Feedback Strategies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-112/II, Tinbergen Institute, revised 21 Apr 2015.
- Joshua Lerner, 2002. "Boom and bust in the venture capital industry and the impact on innovation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q4, pages 25-39.
- Hyunbae Chun & Jung-Wook Kim & Randall Morck, 2013. "Productivity Growth and Stock Returns: Firm- and Aggregate-Level Analyses," NBER Working Papers 19462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darren Filson & April Mitchell Franco, . "Industry Evolution: New Technologies and New Firms," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-15, Claremont Colleges.
- Wilfred Amaldoss & Sanjay Jain, 2002. "David vs. Goliath: An Analysis of Asymmetric Mixed-Strategy Games and Experimental Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 972-991, August.
- Linda R. Cohen & Jun Ishii, 2005. "Competition, Innovation and Racing for Priority at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office," Working Papers 050604, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- repec:hhs:bofrdp:2013_028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Steinmetz, 2015. "Competition, innovation, and the effect of R&D knowledge," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 199-230, July.
- Fontana, Roberto & Vezzulli, Andrea, 2016. "Technological leadership and persistence in product innovation in the Local Area Network industry 1990–1999," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1604-1619.