Venture Capital and Innovation in Energy
In: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven N. Kaplan & Per Strömberg, 2004.
"Characteristics, Contracts, and Actions: Evidence from Venture Capitalist Analyses,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(5), pages 2177-2210, October.
- Kaplan, Steven & Strömberg, Per Johan, 2002. "Characteristics, Contracts and Actions: Evidence from Venture Capitalist Analyses," CEPR Discussion Papers 3243, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaplan, Steven N. & Strömberg, Per, 2003. "Characteristics, Contracts and Actions: Evidence from Venture Capitalist Analyses," SIFR Research Report Series 14, Institute for Financial Research.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Per Stromberg, 2002. "Characteristics, Contracts, and Actions: Evidence from Venture Capitalist Analyses," NBER Working Papers 8764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Menon, Carlo, 2015.
"Environmental policies and risk finance in the green sector: Cross-country evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 38-56.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2014. "Environmental Policies and Risk Finance in the Green Sector: Cross-country Evidence," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2014/1, OECD Publishing.
- Malen, Joel & Marcus, Alfred A., 2017. "Promoting clean energy technology entrepreneurship: The role of external context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 7-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.