Citations for "Gender Bias Among Children in India in their Diet and Immunisation Against Disease"
by Borooah, Vani
- Asadullah, Niaz & Kambhampati, Uma & López Bóo, Florencia, 2012.
"Social Divisions in School Participation and Attainment in India: 1983-2004,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Uma Kambhampati & Florencia Lopez Boo, 2009. "Social Divisions in School Participation and Attainment in India: 1983-2004," Research Department Publications 4637, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Robert Jensen & Emily Oster, 2009.
"The Power of TV: Cable Television and Women's Status in India,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 124(3), pages 1057-1094, August.
- Robert Jensen & Emily Oster, 2007. "The Power of TV: Cable Television and Women's Status in India," NBER Working Papers 13305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tin-chi Lin & Alícia Adserà, 2013.
"Son Preference and Children’s Housework: The Case of India,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 553-584, August.
- Lin, Tin-chi & Adsera, Alicia, 2012. "Son Preference and Children's Housework: The Case of India," IZA Discussion Papers 6929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anu Rammohan & Niyi Awofeso & Kazi Iqbal, 2014. "Gender differentials in the timing of measles vaccination in rural India," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(67), pages 1825-1848, June.
- Emily Oster, 2006.
"Does Increased Access Increase Equality? Gender and Child Health Investments in India,"
NBER Working Papers
12743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oster, Emily, 2009. "Does increased access increase equality? Gender and child health investments in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 62-76, May.
- Scott South & Katherine Trent & Sunita Bose, 2014. "Skewed Sex Ratios and Criminal Victimization in India," Demography, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 1019-1040, June.
- Bhaskar, V, 2010.
"Sex selection and gender balance,"
22698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ashish, 2010.
"Inequality of opportunity in Indian children: the case of immunization and nutrition,"
32505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashish Singh, 2011. "Inequality of Opportunity in Indian Children: The Case of Immunization and Nutrition," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 30(6), pages 861-883, December.
- Chen, Susan E. & Bhagowalia, Priya & Shively, Gerald, 2011.
"Input Choices in Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 561-568, April.
- Priya BHAGOWALIA & Susan E. CHEN & Gerald SHIVELY, 2007. "Input Choices In Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?," Working Papers 07-09, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ueyama, Mika, 2007. "Income growth and gender bias in childhood mortality in developing countries:," IFPRI discussion papers 739, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Adeline Delavande & Basit Zafar, 2013. "Gender discrimination and social identity: experimental evidence from urban Pakistan," Staff Reports 593, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michael Baker & Kevin Milligan, 2013. "Boy-Girl Differences in Parental Time Investments: Evidence from Three Countries," NBER Working Papers 18893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kumar, Sudesh & Singh, Janet, 2007. "An action plan to assess the current situation of maternal & newborn care at government health facilities in Jharkhand, India," MPRA Paper 6187, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2007.
- Ashish Singh, 2011. "Gender based intra-household inequality of opportunity in academic skills among Indian children," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2333-2346.
- Singh, Prashant Kumar & Parasuraman, Sulabha, 2014. "‘Looking beyond the male–female dichotomy’ – Sibling composition and child immunization in India, 1992–2006," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 145-153.
- Nikièma, Béatrice & Haddad, Slim & Potvin, Louise, 2008. "Women Bargaining to Seek Healthcare: Norms, Domestic Practices, and Implications in Rural Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 608-624, April.
- Silvia H. Barcellos & Leandro Carvalho & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2012. "Child Gender And Parental Investments In India: Are Boys And Girls Treated Differently?," NBER Working Papers 17781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brinda Viswanathan & Viney Sharma, 2011. "Socio-Economic Characteristics of the Tall and not so Tall Women of India," Working Papers id:4302, eSocialSciences.
- Pokhrel, Subhash & Snow, Rachel & Dong, Hengjin & Hidayat, Budi & Flessa, Steffen & Sauerborn, Rainer, 2005. "Gender role and child health care utilization in Nepal," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 100-109, September.
- Wells, Jonathan C.K. & Marphatia, Akanksha A. & Cole, Tim J. & McCoy, David, 2012. "Associations of economic and gender inequality with global obesity prevalence: Understanding the female excess," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 482-490.
- Rae Lesser Blumberg & Kara Dewhurst & Soham G. Sen, 2013. "Gender-inclusive Nutrition Activities in South Asia : Volume 2. Lessons from Global Experiences," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15980, The World Bank.
- Emily Oster, 2006. "Does a Rising Tide Lift All Boats Evenly?Health Investments and Gender Inequality in India," Working Papers id:435, eSocialSciences.
- Rachel Goldberg & Susan Short, 2012. "“The Luggage that isn’t Theirs is Too Heavy…”: Understandings of Orphan Disadvantage in Lesotho," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 67-83, February.
- Silvia Helena Barcellos & Leandro Carvalho & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2010. "Child Gender and Parental Investments in India: Are Boys and Girls Treated Differently?," Working Papers 756, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Borooah, Vani K., 2005. "The height-for-age of Indian children," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 45-65, March.