Citations for "Risk Reduction by International Diversification"
by Alan M Rugman
- Oesterle, Michael-Jörg & Richta, Hannah Noriko & Fisch, Jan Hendrik, 2013. "The influence of ownership structure on internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 187-201.
- Oetzel, Jennifer, 2005. "Smaller may be beautiful but is it more risky? Assessing and managing political and economic risk in Costa Rica," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 765-790, December.
- Eckert, Stefan & Dittfeld, Marcus & Muche, Thomas & Rässler, Susanne, 2010. "Does multinationality lead to value enhancement? An empirical examination of publicly listed corporations from Germany," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 562-574, December.
- Alfred Slager, 2005. "Internationalization of Banks: Strategic Patterns and Performance," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Qian, Gongming & Li, Ji, 1998. "Multinationality, global market diversification, and risk performance for the largest U.S. firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 149-170, October.
- Chung, Chris Changwha & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Beamish, Paul W. & Southam, Colette & Nam, Daeil (Dale), 2013. "Pitting real options theory against risk diversification theory: International diversification and joint ownership control in economic crisis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 122-136.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe, 2007. "The sensitivity of U.S. multinational enterprises to political and macroeconomic uncertainty: A sectoral analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 732-750, December.
- Di Gregorio, Dante, 2005. "Re-thinking country risk: insights from entrepreneurship theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 209-226, April.
- Christophe, Stephen E. & Lee, Hun, 2005. "What matters about internationalization: a market-based assessment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 636-643, May.
- Cheng, Louis T. W. & Fung, Joseph K. W. & Lam, Kin, 1998. "An examination of the determinants of stock price effects of US-Chinese joint venture announcements," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 151-161, April.
- Figueira-de-Lemos, Francisco & Johanson, Jan & Vahlne, Jan-Erik, 2011. "Risk management in the internationalization process of the firm: A note on the Uppsala model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 143-153, April.
- Lee, In Hyeock & Rugman, Alan M., 2012. "Firm-specific advantages, inward FDI origins, and performance of multinational enterprises," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 132-146.
- Pham Hoanh Son Nguyen, 2007. "Un modèle intégrateur des effets de l'internationalisation sur la performance de l'entreprise," Post-Print hal-00363866, HAL.
- Whiteman, G.M. & Muller, A.R. & van der Voort, J. & van Wijk, J.C.A.C. & Meijs, L.C.P.M. & Piqu�, C., 2005. "The Tsunami’s CSR Effect: MNEs and Philanthropic Responses to the Disaster," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-062-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Zhen Quan Wang & Nigel Swain, 1997. "Determinants of Inflow of Foreign Direct Investment in Hungary and China: Time-Series Approach," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 695-726.
- Alfred Slager, 2005. "Internationalization of Banks: Strategic Patterns and Performance," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2005/4 edited by Morten Balling, May.
- Andreas Bausch & Duc Linh Van Tri, 2007. "Internationalization Of German Companies Into The Chinese Market - An Event Study On The Consequences On Financial Performance From A Rbv Perspective," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 26/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alan M Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2004.
"A perspective on regional and global strategies of multinational enterprises,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(1), pages 3-18, January.
- Alan M. Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2004. "A Perspective on Regional and Global Strategies of Multinational Enterprises," Working Papers 2004-19, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Krapl, Alain A., 2015. "Corporate international diversification and risk," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-13.
- Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W., 2001. "Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 197-215, April.
- Cosset, Jean-Claude & Lampron, Laurent, 1982. "Rentabilité, risque et diversification internationale des banques à charte canadiennes," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(4), pages 477-492, décembre.
- Sukpanich, Nessara & Rugman, Alan, 2007. "Intra-regional sales, product diversity, and the performance of merchandising multinationals," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Qian, Gongming, 2002. "Multinationality, product diversification, and profitability of emerging US small- and medium-sized enterprises," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 611-633, October.
- Brian Hatch & Bruce Resnick, 1993. "A review of recent developments in international portfolio selection," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 83-96, March.
- Robert Aliber, 1978. "The integration of National financial markets: A review of theory and findings," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 448-480, September.
- Garbe, Jan-Nicolas & Richter, Nicole Franziska, 2009. "Causal analysis of the internationalization and performance relationship based on neural networks -- advocating the transnational structure," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 413-431, December.
- Canfei He & Junsong Wang & Shaoming Cheng, 2011. "What attracts foreign direct investment in China’s real estate development?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 267-293, April.