The integration of National financial markets: A review of theory and findings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lessard, Donald R, 1973. "International Portfolio Diversification: A Multivariate Analysis for a Group of Latin American Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(3), pages 619-633, June.
- Hughes, John S. & Logue, Dennis E. & Sweeney, Richard James, 1975. "Corporate International Diversification and Market Assigned Measures of Risk and Diversification," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 627-637, November.
- Ralph C. Bryant, 1974. "Empirical research on financial capital flows," International Finance Discussion Papers 50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert A. Mundell, 1962. "The Appropriate Use of Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Internal and External Stability," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 70-79, March.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1970. "International Diversification of Investment Portfolios," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 668-675, September.
- Farber, Andre & Roll, Richard & Solnik, Bruno, 1977.
"An empirical study of risk under fixed and flexible exchange,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 235-265, January.
- André Farber & Richard Roll & Bruno Solnik, 1977. "An empirical study of risk under fixed and flexible exchange," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/198721, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Farber & Richard Roll & Bruno Solnik, 1977. "An empirical study of risk under fixed and flexible exchange," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/11352, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Panton, Don B. & Lessig, V. Parker & Joy, O. Maurice, 1976. "Comovement of International Equity Markets: A Taxonomic Approach," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 415-432, September.
- Kouri, Pentti J K & Porter, Michael G, 1974. "International Capital Flows and Portfolio Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 443-467, May/June.
- Adler, Michael, 1974. "The Cost of Capital and Valuation of a Two-Country Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(1), pages 119-132, March.
- Fritz Machlup & Walter S. Salant & Lorie Tarshis, 1972. "International Mobility and Movement of Capital," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mach72-1, June.
- Polly Allen & Peter Kenen, 1976. "Portfolio adjustment in open economies: A comparison of alternative specifications," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 112(1), pages 33-72, March.
- Severn, Alan K, 1974. "Investor Evaluation of Foreign and Domestic Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 545-550, May.
- Alan M Rugman, 1976. "Risk Reduction by International Diversification," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 7(2), pages 75-80, June.
- Grauer, Frederick L. A. & Litzenberger, Robert H. & Stehle, Richard E., 1976. "Sharing rules and equilibrium in an international capital market under uncertainty," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 233-256, June.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Ripley, Duncan M, 1973. "Systematic Elements in the Linkage of National Stock Market Indices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 356-361, August.
- Westerfield, Janice Moulton, 1977. "An examination of foreign exchange risk under fixed and floating rate regimes," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 181-200, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David G. Hartman, 1980. "The International Financial Market and U.S. Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994.
"The Bretton Woods System: Paradise Lost?,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
233394, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1994. "The Bretton Woods System: Paradise Lost?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C94-043, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bremnes, Helge & Gjerde, Oystein & Saettem, Frode, 1997. "A multivariate cointegration analysis of interest rates in the Eurocurrency market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 767-778, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:114:y:1978:i:3:p:448-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .