Citations for "Structural Reform of Social Security"
by Feldstein, Martin
- Kurt Hornschild & Stephan Raab & Jörg-Peter Weiß, 2005. "Die Medizintechnik am Standort Deutschland: Chancen und Risiken durch technologische Innovationen, Auswirkungen auf und durch das nationale Gesundheitssystem sowie potentielle Wachstumsmärkte im Ausla," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, edition 2, volume 10, number pbk10.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Economic growth and stability with public PAYG pensions and private intra-family old-age insurance," MPRA Paper 20727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Greco, 2005. "The Optimal Design of Funded Pension Plans: Unbundling Financing and Investment," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0003, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Erling Holmøy & Kyrre Stensnes, 2008. "Will the Norwegian pension reform reach its goals? An integrated micro-macro assessment," Discussion Papers 557, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ulrich van Suntum, "undated". "A way out of pay-as-you-go without a double burden," Working Papers 200105, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2005. "Actuarial Neutrality across Generations Applied to Public Pensions under Population Ageing: Effects on Government Finances and National Saving," CESifo Working Paper Series 1501, CESifo Group Munich.
- T. Findley & Frank Caliendo, 2009. "Short horizons, time inconsistency, and optimal social security," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(4), pages 487-513, August.
- Marek Góra, 2014. "Redesigning pension systems," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-51, May.
- Andrzej TABEAU & Geert WOLTJER, "undated". "The Impact of Different Agricultural Labor Market Specifications on Agricultural Employment and Income Development under Different Agricultural Policies," EcoMod2009 21500086, EcoMod.
- Milevsky, Moshe A. & Young, Virginia R., 2007. "The timing of annuitization: Investment dominance and mortality risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 135-144, January.
- András Simonovits, 2006. "Social Security Reform in the US: Lessons from Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0602, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 24 Apr 2006.
- Offer, Avner, 2013. "Economy of liabilities: incomplete contracts and the cost of social-oriented state (conclusion)," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 152-166, June.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2014.
"Endogenous fertility, endogenous lifetime and economic growth: the role of child policies,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 529-564, April.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Endogenous fertility, endogenous lifetime and economic growth: the role of child policies," MPRA Paper 26146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2013. "Endogenous fertility, endogenous lifetime and economic growth: the role of child policies," MPRA Paper 44898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yvonne Adema & Lex Meijdam & Harrie Verbon, 2009.
"The international spillover effects of pension reform,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(5), pages 670-696, October.
- Yvonne Adema & Lex Meijdam & Harrie A. A Verbon, 2005. "The International Spillover Effects of Pension Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 1540, CESifo Group Munich.
- Adema, Y. & Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 2009. "The international spillover effects of pension reform," Other publications TiSEM 34013c75-ba05-46ad-8656-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gonzalez-Eiras, Martin & Niepelt, Dirk, 2008.
"The future of social security,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 197-218, March.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2007.
"Pension Reform and Labor Market Incentives,"
208, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Walter H. Fisher & Christian Keuschnigg, 2007. "Pension Reform and Labor Market Incentives," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Walter H. Fisher & Christian Keuschnigg, 2007. "Pension Reform and Labor Market Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 2057, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrew Beauchamp & Mathis Wagner, 2012. "Dying to Retire: Adverse Selection and Welfare in Social Security," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 818, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Aug 2013.
- András Simonovits, 2015. "Socially optimal contribution rate and cap in a proportional (DC) pension system," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 14(1), pages 45-63, December.
- Michael STIMMELMAYR, "undated". "What Drives Wage Inequality?," EcoMod2008 23800137, EcoMod.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2008.
Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
wp2008-26, Center for Retirement Research.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Wang, Min, 2014. "The Political Intergenerational Welfare State," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37764, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin, 2016. "Reducing long term deficits," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 632-638.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg & Christian Jaag, 2011.
"Aging and the Financing of Social Security in Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(II), pages 181-231, June.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg & Christian Jaag, 2009. "Aging and the Financing of Social Security in Switzerland," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-26, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2013.
"Fertility-related pensions and cyclical instability,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 1209-1232, July.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Fertility-related pensions and cyclical instability," MPRA Paper 20221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justine S. Hastings & Ali Hortaçsu & Chad Syverson, 2013. "Sales Force and Competition in Financial Product Markets: The Case Of Mexico’s Social Security Privatization," NBER Working Papers 18881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Melis & A. Trudda, 2014. "Mixed pension systems sustainability," Working Paper CRENoS 201413, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Hoevenaars, J. & Ponds, E.H.M., 2008. "Valuation of intergenerational transfers in collective funded pension schemes," Other publications TiSEM 2c1afa01-df29-490e-bc52-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hernæs, Erik & Markussen, Simen & Piggott, John & Røed, Knut, 2016. "Pension reform and labor supply," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 39-55.
- Michael Kaganovich & Itzhak Zilcha, 2008. "Alternative Social Security Systems andGrowth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2353, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bermejo Patón, Fernando & Febrero Paños, Eladio & Uxó González, Jorge, 2015. "La sostenibilidad del sistema español de pensiones: Una aproximación alternativa/Sustainability of the Spanish Pension System: An Alternative View," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 783-800, Septiembr.
- Holmøy, Erling & Strøm, Birger, 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Assessments of Fiscal Sustainability in Norway," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Lewis Evans & Neil Quigley, 2013. "Intergenerational Contracts and Time Consistency: Implications for Policy Settings and Governance in the Social Welfare System," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/25, New Zealand Treasury.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Fisher, Walter, 2011.
"Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement and Parametric Pension Reform,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1119, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2011. "Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement, and Parametric Pension Reform," Economics Series 267, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Radulescu, Doina & Stimmelmayr, Michael, 2010.
"The impact of the 2008 German corporate tax reform: A dynamic CGE analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 454-467, January.
- Michael STIMMELMAYR & Doina RADULESCU, "undated". "The Impact of the 2008 German Corporate Tax Reform: A Dynamic CGE Analysis," EcoMod2009 21500085, EcoMod.
- Giambiagi, Fabio & Afonso, Luís Eduardo, 2009.
"Cálculo da Alíquota de Contribuição Previdenciária Atuarialmente Equilibrada: uma Aplicação ao Caso Brasileiro,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia,
FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 63(2), May.
- Fabio Giambiagi & Luís Eduardo Afonso, 2008. "Cálculo da alíquota de contribuição previdenciária atuarialmente equilibrada: uma aplicação ao caso brasileiro," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807111457410, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Libor Dusek, 2007. "Political Risk of Social Security: The Case of the Indexation of Benefits in the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp318, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Kobsak Pootrakool & Anak Serichetpong, 2007. "Safeguarding out Nation's Nest Egg: Necessary Reforms to our Social Security System," Working Papers 2007-05, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Andreas Bachmann & Kaspar Wüthrich, 2013.
"Evaluating pay-as-you-go social security systems,"
dp1310, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Kaganovich, Michael & Zilcha, Itzhak, 2012. "Pay-as-you-go or funded social security? A general equilibrium comparison," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 455-467.
- van Suntum, Ulrich, 2010. "A way out of pay-as-you-go without a double burden," CAWM Discussion Papers 27, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2009. "Reforming pensions: principles, analytical errors and policy directions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25099, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Erling Holmøy, 2007. "Fiscal sustainability: Must the problem be diminished before we can see it?," Discussion Papers 499, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Jean-Pierre Laffargue, 2009. "Intergenerational transfers and the stability of public debt with short-lived governments," Post-Print halshs-00270503, HAL.
- Hoevenaars, Roy P.M.M. & Ponds, Eduard H.M., 2008. "Valuation of intergenerational transfers in funded collective pension schemes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 578-593, April.
- Schmähl, Winfried, 2007. "Soziale Sicherung im Lebenslauf: finanzielle Aspekte in längerfristiger Perspektive am Beispiel der Alterssicherung in Deutschland," Working papers of the ZeS 09/2007, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Michael Stimmelmayr, 2009. "Wage Inequality in Germany: Disentangling Demand and Supply Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 2802, CESifo Group Munich.
- Monisankar Bishnu & Min Wang, 2013. "The Political intergenerational welfare state: A Unified framework," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-08, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Rene Weber & David S. Gerber, 2007. "Aging, Asset Allocation, and Costs; Evidence for the Pension Fund Industry in Switzerland," IMF Working Papers 07/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Luciano G. Greco, 2006. "The optimal design of funded pensions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24519, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.