Cálculo da Alíquota de Contribuição Previdenciária Atuarialmente Equilibrada: uma Aplicação ao Caso Brasileiro
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabio Giambiagi & Luís Eduardo Afonso, 2008. "Cálculo da alíquota de contribuição previdenciária atuarialmente equilibrada: uma aplicação ao caso brasileiro," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807111457410, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
References listed on IDEAS
- Fábio Giambiagi & João Luis de Oliveira Mendonça & Kaizô Iwakami Beltrão & Vagner Laerte Ardeo, 2004. "Diagnóstico da Previdência Social no Brasil : O que foi Feito e o que Falta Reformar ?," Discussion Papers 1050, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Martin Feldstein, 1995. "Would Privatizing Social Security Raise Economic Welfare?," NBER Working Papers 5281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guilherme C. Delgado & Ana Carolina Querino & Leonardo Rangel & Matheus Stivali, 2006. "Avaliação de Resultados da Lei do Fator Previdenciário (1999-2004)," Discussion Papers 1161, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Martin Feldstein & Andrew Samwick, 2000.
"Allocating Payroll Tax Revenue to Personal Retirement Accounts to Maintain Social Security Benefits and the Payroll Tax Rate,"
NBER Working Papers
7767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samwick, Andrew & Feldstein, Martin S., 2000. "Allocating Payroll Tax Revenue to Personal Retirement Accounts to Maintain Social Security Benefits and the Payroll Tax Rate," Scholarly Articles 10456096, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin & Samwick, Andrew A., 1992. "Social Security Rules and Marginal Tax Rates," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Martin Feldstein, 2005. "Structural Reform of Social Security," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 33-55, Spring.
- Feldstein, Martin, 2005. "Structural Reform of Social Security," Scholarly Articles 2794830, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo Lanza Queiroz & Moema Gonçalves Bueno Figoli, 2011. "Population aging and the rising costs of public pension in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td438, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:9:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgrbe:v:63:y:2009:i:2:a:1207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.