Economic and social impact of global financial crisis: implications for macroeconomic and development policies in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rashid Amjad & Musleh ud Din, 2010. "Economic and Social Impact of Global Financial Crisis: Implications for Macroeconomic and Development Policies in South Asia," PIDE Monograph Series 2010:2, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathew Joseph & Karan Singh & Pankaj Vashisht & Dony Alex & Alamuru Soumya & Ritika Tewari & Ritwik Banerjee, 2009. "The State of the Indian Economy 2009-10," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22915, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Das, Keshab & Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2009. "Externally-oriented Small and Medium Enterprises: Predicament and Possibilities," MPRA Paper 15522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashid Amjad Chaudhry & Musleh ud Din & Abdul Qayyum, 2011.
"Pakistan: Breaking Out of Stagflation into Sustained Growth,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(Special E), pages 13-30, September.
- Amjad, Rashid & Din, Musleh-ud & Qayyum, Abdul, 2011. "Pakistan: Breaking out of stagflation into sustained growth," MPRA Paper 33812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:revfin:v:35:y:2017:i:c:p:29-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghamz-e-Ali Siyal & Asma Mohsin & Khalid Zaman, 2014. "Financial Soundness and Pakistanâ€™s Economics Growth: Turn on the Light," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(9), pages 359-371, September.
- Mirajul Haq & Karim Khan & Ayesha Parveen, 2014. "The Growth and Employment Impacts of the 2008 Global Financial Crisis on Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 129-154, July-Dec.
- Amjad, Rashid & Yusuf, Anam, 2014. "More and better jobs for Pakistan: Can the manufacturing sector play a greater role," MPRA Paper 59518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis; Global Financial Crisis; Macroeconomic Policy; Macroeconomic Development; South Asia;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .