Food security in South Asia: strategies and programmes for regional collaboration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Muhammad Iqbal & Rashid Amjad, 2012. "Food Security in South Asia: Strategies and Programmes for Regional Collaboration," Chapters,in: Regional Integration and Economic Development in South Asia, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Surabhi Mittal & Deepti Sethi, 2009.
"Food Security in South Asia: Issues and Opportunities,"
- Surabhi Mittal & Deepti Sethi, 2009. "Food Security in South Asia : Issues and Opportunities," Development Economics Working Papers 22917, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Theresa Chaudhry & Azam Chaudhry, 2008. "The Effects of Rising Food and Fuel Costs on Poverty in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 13(Special E), pages 117-138, September.
- Dantwala, M.L., 1967. "Incentives and Disincentives in Indian Agriculture," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(2).
- World Bank, 2009. "World Development Indicators 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4367, April.
- Ahmed, Sadiq, 2009. "Accelerating Growth and Job Creation in South Asia," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198060048 edited by Ghani, Ejaz.
- World Bank, 2010. "World Development Indicators 2010," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4373, April.
- Wodon, Quentin & Zaman, Hassan, 2008. "Rising food prices in Sub-Saharan Africa : poverty impact and policy responses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4738, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad, Munir & Iqbal, Muhammad & Farooq, Umar, 2015. "Food Security and its Constraining Factors in South Asia: Challenges and Opportunities," MPRA Paper 72868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K.S. Kavi Kumar & Kamal Karunagoda & Enamul Haque & L. Venkatachelam & Girish Nath Bahal, 2012.
"Addressing Long-term Challenges to Food Security and Rural Livelihoods in South Asia,"
2012-075, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- K.S. Kavi Kumar & Kamal Karunagoda & Enamul Haque & L. Venkatachelam & Girish Bahal, 2013. "Addressing Long - term Challenges to Food Security and Rural Livelihoods in South Asia," Working Papers id:5330, eSocialSciences.
- Romero-Aguilar, Randall & Miranda, Mario J. & Glauber, Joseph W., 2015. "Sustainability of Regional Food Reserves When Default is Possible," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211825, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Romero-Aguilar, Randall S. & Miranda, Mario J., 2015. "Sustainability of Regional Reserves When Default Is Possible," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205773, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security; Food Policy; Food Requirements; Food Reserves; Food Resources; Food Supply; South Asia;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .