The Effects of Rising Food and Fuel Costs on Poverty in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyun H. Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2006. "Measuring the Impact of Price Changes on Poverty," Working Papers 33, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Hyun Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2006. "Measuring the impact of prices on inequality: With applications to Thailand and Korea," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(2), pages 181-207, August.
- Hyun H. Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2006. "Measuring the impact of prices on inequality: with applications to Thailand and Korea," Working Papers 11, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Iqbal & Rashid Amjad, 2012.
"Food Security in South Asia: Strategies and Programmes for Regional Collaboration,"
Chapters,in: Regional Integration and Economic Development in South Asia, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Amjad, Rashid, 2010. "Food security in South Asia: strategies and programmes for regional collaboration," MPRA Paper 38077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahmood, Haroon & Rehman, Kashif-ur-, 2013. "An Analysis of Macroeconomic State and Prospects of Pakistan during Recent Global Financial Turmoil," MPRA Paper 49447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theresa Chaudhry, 2010. "Estimating Residential Electricity Demand Responses in Pakistan’s Punjab," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(Special E), pages 107-138, September.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:543-559 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPakistan; Poverty; Inflation; Household Budget; Food; Fuel;
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:13:y:2008:i:sp:p:117-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .