The Effects of Rising Food and Fuel Costs on Poverty in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyun H. Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2006. "Measuring the Impact of Price Changes on Poverty," Working Papers 33, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Hyun Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2006. "Measuring the impact of prices on inequality: With applications to Thailand and Korea," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(2), pages 181-207, August.
- Hyun H. Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2006. "Measuring the impact of prices on inequality: with applications to Thailand and Korea," Working Papers 11, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Iqbal & Rashid Amjad, 2012.
"Food Security in South Asia: Strategies and Programmes for Regional Collaboration,"
Chapters,in: Regional Integration and Economic Development in South Asia, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Amjad, Rashid, 2010. "Food security in South Asia: strategies and programmes for regional collaboration," MPRA Paper 38077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theresa Chaudhry, 2010. "Estimating Residential Electricity Demand Responses in Pakistan’s Punjab," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(Special E), pages 107-138, September.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:543-559 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahmood, Haroon & Rehman, Kashif-ur-, 2013. "An Analysis of Macroeconomic State and Prospects of Pakistan during Recent Global Financial Turmoil," MPRA Paper 49447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPakistan; Poverty; Inflation; Household Budget; Food; Fuel;
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:13:y:2008:i:sp:p:117-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin) or (Mikhail Salazkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.