Pension reform in Latin America : quick fixes or sustainable reform?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shah, Hemant, 1997. "Toward better regulation of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1791, The World Bank.
- Schwarz, Anita M. & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1999. "Taking stock of pension reforms around the world," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20533, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1997. "The Argentine pension reform and its relevance for Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1819, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan A. Rojas, 2009. "Social Security reform with imperfect substitution between less and more experienced workers," Working Papers 0832, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Rojas, Juan A., 2002. "Privatizing social security: the role of imperfect substitution between less and more experienced workers," UC3M Working papers. Economics we022004, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Public Health Promotion; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Environmental Economics&Policies; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Economic Stabilization; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .