Taking stock of pension reforms around the world
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2003. "The Pension System in Iran : Challenges and Opportunities, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14645, The World Bank.
- Staubli, Stefan & Zweimüller, Josef, 2013. "Does raising the early retirement age increase employment of older workers?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 17-32.
- Aiyer, Sri-Ram, 1997. "Pension reform in Latin America : quick fixes or sustainable reform?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1865, The World Bank.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336.
- Robert Holzmann & Robert Palacios & Asta Zviniene, 2001. "On the Economics and Scope of Implicit Pension Debt: An International Perspective," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 97-129, March.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & Inmaculada Domínguez-Fabián & José Enrique Devesa-Carpio, 2006. "Subjective Economic Risk to Beneficiaries in Notional Defined Contribution Accounts," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 73(3), pages 489-515.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated". "Evaluating Administrative Costs in Mexico's AFORES Pension System," Pension Research Council Working Papers 99-1, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- David Robalino, 2005.
"Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: Time for Change,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7427.
- Robalino, David & Whitehouse, Edward & Mataoanu, Anca & Musalem, Alberto & Sherwood, Elisabeth & Sluchynsky, Oleksiy, 2005. "Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: time for change," MPRA Paper 10448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liina Kulu & Janno Reiljan, 2004. "Old-Age Pension Reform In Estonia On The Basis Of The World Bank’S Multi-Pillar Approach," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 34, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Grandolini*Grandolini, Gloria*Cerda, Luis, 1998. "The 1997 pension reform in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1933, The World Bank.
- Angeliki Theophilopoulou, 2008. "The Impact of Structural Pension Reforms on the Macroeconomic Performance: An Empirical Analysis," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0806, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Flavio Ataliba Barreto, 1997. "After Chile, What? Second-Round Pension Reforms in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 6316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2004. "Kazakhstan - The New Pensions in Kazakhstan : Challenges in Making the Transition," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14362, The World Bank.
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000.
"Regulating private pension funds’ structure, performance and investments: cross-country evidence,"
14753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000. "Regulating private pension funds'structure, performance, and investments : cross-country evidence," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23302, The World Bank.
- James Obben & Monique Waayer, 2011. "New Zealand's old-age pension scheme and household saving," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(9), pages 767-788, August.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated". "Developments in Pensions," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-4, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Paddison, Oliver, 2010. "La protection sociale dans les Caraïbes anglophones," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), June.
- Yan Wang & Dianqing Xu & Zhi Wang & FanZhai, 2001. "Implicit pension debt, transition cost, options, and impact of China's pension reform : a computable general equilibrium analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2555, The World Bank.
- Palacios,Robert J. & Pallares-Miralles,Montserrat, 2000. "International patterns of pension provision," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 98252, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Technology; Enterprise Development&Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Pensions&Retirement Systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:20533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .