On the Economics and Scope of Implicit Pension Debt: An International Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 28 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:c/o Universität Wien, Betriebswirtschaftszentrum, Brünnerstrasse 72, A-1210 Wien
Phone: +43 01 4277 - 38052
Fax: +43 01 4277 - 38054
Web page: http://www.noeg.ac.at/index.php?lang=en
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/european+integration/journal/10663|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sheetal K. Chand & Albert Jaeger, 1996. "Aging Populations and Public Pension Schemes," IMF Occasional Papers 147, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Randall Morck & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985.
"How Does the Market Value Unfunded Pension Liabilities?,"
NBER Working Papers
1602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Randall Morck & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "How Does the Market Value Unfunded Pension Liabilities?," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in Pension Economics, pages 81-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palacios, Robert & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998.
"The role of choice in the transition to a funded pension system,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
20109, The World Bank.
- Palacios, Robert & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998. "The Role of Choice in the Transition to a Funded Pension System," MPRA Paper 14176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul van den Noord & Richard Herd, 1993. "Pension Liabilities in the Seven Major Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 142, OECD Publishing.
- Davis, E. Philip, 1998. "Pension Funds: Retirement-Income Security and Capital Markets: An International Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293040, December.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven & David A. Wise, 1987. "Issues in Pension Economics," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bodi87-1, Enero.
- Bernd Raffelhuschen & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1999.
"Generational Accounting around the Globe,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 161-166, May.
- Kotlikoff, L.J. & Raffelhuschen, B., 1999. "Generational Accounting around the Globe," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 195, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Palacios,Robert J. & Pallares-Miralles,Montserrat, 2000. "International patterns of pension provision," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 98252, The World Bank.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounting around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number auer99-1, Enero.
- Georg WINCKLER, Eduard HOCHREITER & Peter BRANDNER, 1996. "Deficits, Debt and European Monetary Union: Some Unpleasant Fiscal Arithmetic," Vienna Economics Papers vie9615, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Schwarz, Anita M. & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1999. "Taking stock of pension reforms around the world," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20533, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:28:y:2001:i:1:p:97-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.