On the Economics and Scope of Implicit Pension Debt: An International Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kotlikoff, L.J. & Raffelhuschen, B., 1999.
"Generational Accounting around the Globe,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
195, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Randall Morck & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985.
"How Does the Market Value Unfunded Pension Liabilities?,"
NBER Working Papers
1602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Randall Morck & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "How Does the Market Value Unfunded Pension Liabilities?," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in Pension Economics, pages 81-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, E. Philip, 1998. "Pension Funds: Retirement-Income Security and Capital Markets: An International Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293040, March.
- Paul van den Noord & Richard Herd, 1993. "Pension Liabilities in the Seven Major Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 142, OECD Publishing.
- Schwarz, Anita M. & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1999. "Taking stock of pension reforms around the world," Social Protection Discussion Papers 20533, The World Bank.
- Sheetal K. Chand & Albert Jaeger, 1996. "Aging Populations and Public Pension Schemes," IMF Occasional Papers 147, International Monetary Fund.
- Palacios, Robert & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998.
"The role of choice in the transition to a funded pension system,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
20109, The World Bank.
- Palacios, Robert & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998. "The Role of Choice in the Transition to a Funded Pension System," MPRA Paper 14176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounting around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number auer99-1, August.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven & David A. Wise, 1987. "Issues in Pension Economics," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bodi87-1, August.
- Georg WINCKLER, Eduard HOCHREITER & Peter BRANDNER, 1996. "Deficits, Debt and European Monetary Union: Some Unpleasant Fiscal Arithmetic," Vienna Economics Papers vie9615, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:28:y:2001:i:1:p:97-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.