Pension Funds: Retirement-Income Security and Capital Markets: An International Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akshentseva, Ksenya (Акшенцева, Ксения) & Abramov, Alexander (Абрамов, Александр) & Chernovа, Maria (Чернова, Мария), 2015. "Problems of Formation and Evaluation of Strategies for Portfolio Investment of Pension Reserves, Accruals and Collective Investments in Russia [Проблемы Формирования И Оценки Результативности Страт," Published Papers mn24, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Roszkowska, Paulina & Langer, Lukasz K. & Langer, Piotr B., 2021. "Pension funds and IPO pricing. Evidence from a quasi-experiment," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(4).
- Jeannine Bailliu & Helmut Reisen, 1998.
"Do funded pensions contribute to higher aggregate savings? A cross-country analysis,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(4), pages 692-711, December.
- Jeanine Bailliu & Helmut Reisen, 1997. "Do Funded Pensions Contribute to Higher Aggregate Savings?: A Cross-Country Analysis," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 130, OECD Publishing.
- Eduardo Siandra, 1999. "La inversión extranjera de los fondos de pensiones y el desarrollo del mercado de capitales doméstico," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0599, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Robert Holzmann & Robert Palacios & Asta Zviniene, 2001. "On the Economics and Scope of Implicit Pension Debt: An International Perspective," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 97-129, March.
- Poonam Puri, 2009. "A Matter of Voice: The Case for Abolishing the 30 percent Rule for Pension Fund Investments," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 283, February.
- Hans Eijgenhuijsen & Adrian Buckley, 1999. "An overview of returns in Europe," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 276-297.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 1999.
"The tax treatment of funded pensions,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes
20126, The World Bank.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 1999. "The tax treatment of funded pensions," MPRA Paper 14173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Greco, 2005. "The Optimal Design of Funded Pension Plans: Unbundling Financing and Investment," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0003, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Yilmaz Bayar & Marius Dan Gavriletea & Dan Constantin Danuletiu & Adina Elena Danuletiu & Emre Sakar, 2022. "Pension Funds, Insurance Companies and Stock Market Development: Evidence from Emerging Markets," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 10(13), pages 1-13, July.
- Mario Holzner & Stefan Jestl & David Pichler, 2022.
"Public and private pension systems and macroeconomic volatility in OECD countries,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 69(2), pages 131-168, May.
- Mario Holzner & Stefan Jestl & David Pichler, 2019. "Public and Private Pension Systems and Macroeconomic Volatility in OECD Countries," wiiw Working Papers 172, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Eduardo Siandra, 1998. "Sistemas de pensiones, sus reformas y los mercados de capitales," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0299, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alain Cuenca, 1999. "Transfers in Spanish state retirement pensions," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(2), pages 205-219, June.
- Patrick Honohan, 1995. "The Impact of Financial and Fiscal Policies on Saving," Papers WP059, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Fabrice Hervé, 2003.
"La persistance de la performance des fonds de pension individuels britanniques:une étude empirique sur des fonds investis en actions et des fonds obligataires,"
Revue Finance ContrÃ´le StratÃ©gie, revues.org, vol. 6(3), pages 41-77, September.
- Fabrice Herve, 2002. "La persistance de la performance des fonds de pension individuels britanniques : une étude empirique sur des fonds investis en actions et des fonds obligataires," Working Papers 2002-3, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Fabrice Hervé, 2003. "La persistance de la performance des fonds de pension individuels britanniques : une étude empirique sur des fonds investis en actions et des fonds obligataires," Post-Print hal-00488374, HAL.
- Gupta Ramesh, 2002. "Pension Reforms in India: Myth, Reality and Policy Choices," IIMA Working Papers WP2002-09-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Davis, E. Philip, 2002. "Institutional investors, corporate governance and the performance of the corporate sector," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 203-229, September.
- Seung-Je Hong, 1998. "The Effects of Government Policy And Capital Liberalisation on Private Saving in SEACEN Countries," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp60.
- Margaret E. Atkinson & John Creedy & David M. Knox, 1999. "Some implications of changing the tax basis for pension funds," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(2), pages 189-203, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198293040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Economics Book Marketing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.