La inversión extranjera de los fondos de pensiones y el desarrollo del mercado de capitales doméstico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aizenman, Joshua & Guidotti, Pablo E., 1994.
"Capital controls, collection costs and domestic public debt,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 41-54, February.
- Joshua Aizenman & Pablo E. Guidotti, 1990. "Capital Controls, Collection Costs, and Domestic Public Debt," NBER Working Papers 3443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1998.
"The Global Capital Market: Benefactor or Menace?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 9-30, Fall.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1998. "The Global Capital Market: Benefactor or Menace?," NBER Working Papers 6559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2000. "The Global Capital Market: Benefactor or Menace?," International Finance 0004001, EconWPA.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1998. "The Global Capital Market: Benefactor or Menace?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C98-098, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1998. "The Global Capital Market: Benefactor or Menace?," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt3kn3n2s8, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Landis MacKellar & Helmut Reisen, 1998. "A Simulation Model of Global Pension Investment," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 137, OECD Publishing.
- Hans J. Blommestein, 1997.
"Institutional Investors, Pension Reform and Emerging Securities Markets,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6094, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hans J. Blommestein, 1997. "Institutional Investors, Pension Reform, and Emerging Securities Markets," Research Department Publications 4094, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bernhard Fischer & Helmut Reisen, 1995. "Pension Fund Investment from Ageing to Emerging Markets," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 9, OECD Publishing.
- Shah, Hemant, 1997. "Toward better regulation of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1791, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1998. "Institutional investors and securities markets : which comes first?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2032, The World Bank.
- Reisen, Helmut, 1997.
"Liberalizing foreign investments by pension funds: Positive and normative aspects,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1173-1182, July.
- Helmut Reisen, 1997. "Liberalising Foreign Investments by Pension Funds: Positive and Normative Aspects," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 120, OECD Publishing.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1999. "A World Bank perspective on pension reform," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20050, The World Bank.
- Rene M. Stulz, 1994. "International Portfolio Choice and Asset Pricing: An Integrative Survey," NBER Working Papers 4645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Siandra, 1999. "La reforma de la seguridad social y el mercado de capitales: una descripción del caso uruguayo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0499, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1998. "Regulatory controversies of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1893, The World Bank.
- Alvaro Forteza, 1998. "Los efectos fiscales de la Reforma de la Seguridad Social uruguaya," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0898, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Davis, E. Philip, 1998. "Pension Funds: Retirement-Income Security and Capital Markets: An International Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293040.
- Dave Turner & Claude Giorno & Alain de Serres & Ann Vourc'h & Pete Richardson, 1998. "The Macroeconomic Implications of Ageing in a Global Context," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 193, OECD Publishing.
- John Turner & Noriyasu Watanabe, 1995. "Private Pension Policies in Industrialized Countries: A Comparative Analysis," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ppp, November.
- Alvaro Forteza, 1998. "Un modelo de simulación de la Reforma de la Seguridad Social en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0598, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:0599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.