Efectos Distributivos de la Reforma de la Seguridad Social. El Caso Uruguayo
We present in this paper an estimation of the distributive effects of the reform of the Uruguayan pensions system initiated in 1995. The estimation is based on simulations done with an overlapping generations model adapted and calibrated to the Uruguayan
Volume (Year): 44 (2007)
Issue (Month): 129 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.puc.clEmail:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans Fehr & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995.
"Generational Accounting in General Equilibrium,"
NBER Working Papers
5090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvaro Forteza, 1998. "Un modelo de simulación de la Reforma de la Seguridad Social en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0598, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alvaro Forteza, 2003. "Seguridad social y competencia política," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0403, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "The Methodology of Generational Accounting," NBER Chapters, in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 31-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marisa Bucheli & Natalia Ferreira-Coimbra & Alvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2005. "El acceso a la jubilación o pensión en Uruguay: ¿cuántos y quiénes lo lograrían?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0106, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Bernd Raffelhuschen, 1999. "Generational Accounting in Europe," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 167-170, May.
- Kotlikoff, L.J. & Raffelhuschen, B., 1999.
"Generational Accounting around the Globe,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
195, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Anna Caristo & Alvaro Forteza, 2003. "El déficit del Banco de Previsión Social y su impacto en las finanzas del gobierno uruguayo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0703, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alvaro Forteza, 2002. "Un modelo macroeconómico de simulación para el Banco de Previsión Social," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1202, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1994. "Generational Accounting: A Meaningful Way to Evaluate Fiscal Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 73-94, Winter.
- Raffelhuschen, B., 1999. "Generational Accounting in Europe," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 196, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:44:y:2007:i:129:p:31-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.