Sistemas de pensiones, sus reformas y los mercados de capitales
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (598) 2410-6449
Fax: (598) 2410-6450
Web page: http://www.fcs.edu.uy/subcategoria.php?SubCatId=48&CatId=53
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emmanuel Reynaud, 1997. "Private Pensions in OECD Countries: France," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew Abel & Gregory N. Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers & Richard Zeckhauser, .
"Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
14-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Helmut Reisen & John Williamson, 1994. "Pension Funds, Capital Controls and Macroeconomic Stability," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 98, OECD Publishing.
- Richard Disney, 1996. "Can We Afford to Grow Older?," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026204157x, June.
- Reisen, Helmut, 1997.
"Liberalizing foreign investments by pension funds: Positive and normative aspects,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1173-1182, July.
- Helmut Reisen, 1997. "Liberalising Foreign Investments by Pension Funds: Positive and Normative Aspects," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 120, OECD Publishing.
- Davis, E. Philip, 1998. "Pension Funds: Retirement-Income Security and Capital Markets: An International Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293040, March.
- Hans J. Blommestein, 1997.
"Institutional Investors, Pension Reform and Emerging Securities Markets,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6807, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hans J. Blommestein, 1997. "Institutional Investors, Pension Reform, and Emerging Securities Markets," Research Department Publications 4094, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hassler, John & Lindbeck, Assar, 1997.
"Optimal Actuarial Fairness in Pension Systems - a Note,"
609, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Hassler, John & Lindbeck, Assar, 1997. "Optimal actuarial fairness in pension systems: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 251-255, August.
- Randall P. Mariger, 1997. "Social security privatization: what it can and cannot accomplish," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996.
"Law and Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
5661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1998. "Law and Finance," Scholarly Articles 3451310, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, . "Law and Finance," Working Paper 19451, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1768, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jeannine Bailliu & Helmut Reisen, 1998.
"Do funded pensions contribute to higher aggregate savings? A cross-country analysis,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 692-711, December.
- Jeanine Bailliu & Helmut Reisen, 1997. "Do Funded Pensions Contribute to Higher Aggregate Savings?: A Cross-Country Analysis," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 130, OECD Publishing.
- Hazel Bateman & John Piggott, 1997. "Private Pensions in OECD Countries: Australia," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Colin Mayer, 1996. "Corporate Governance, Competition and Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 164, OECD Publishing.
- Bernhard Fischer & Helmut Reisen, 1995. "Pension Fund Investment from Ageing to Emerging Markets," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 9, OECD Publishing.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1998. "A World Bank perspective on pension reform," Social Protection Discussion Papers 20050, The World Bank.
- YVES GUERARD & Glenn Jenkins, 1992. "Building Private Pension Systems," Development Discussion Papers 1992-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- John Turner & Noriyasu Watanabe, 1995. "Private Pension Policies in Industrialized Countries: A Comparative Analysis," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ppp, June.
- E. Philip Davis, 1997. "Private Pensions in OECD Countries: The United Kingdom," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 21, OECD Publishing.
- Sanford J Grossman & Joseph E Stiglitz, 1997.
"On the Impossibility of Informationally Efficient Markets,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1908, David K. Levine.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1980. "On the Impossibility of Informationally Efficient Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Shah, Hemant, 1997. "Toward better regulation of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1791, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:0299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Irene Musio)or (Héctor Pastori)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.