Social security privatization: what it can and cannot accomplish
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liqun Liu & Andrew J. Rettenmaier & Thomas R. Saving, 2003. "The transition to private market provision of elderly entitlements," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Oct, pages 99-119.
- Michael Dotsey, 1997. "Investing in equities: can it help social security?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 49-70.
- Julia Lynn Coronado, 1998. "The effects of social security privatization on household saving: evidence from the Chilean experience," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Liqun Liu & Andrew J. Rettenmaier & Thomas R. Saving, 2005. "Private Accounts as a Solution to Social Security's Debt," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Spring 20), pages 97-125.
- Eduardo Siandra, 1998. "Sistemas de pensiones, sus reformas y los mercados de capitales," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0299, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial security ; Privatization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:1997-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.