Investing in equities: can it help social security?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1997. "Social Security: it ain't broken," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 297-303.
- repec:mes:challe:v:20:y:1977:i:4:p:57-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Miron & David N. Weil, 1998. "The Genesis and Evolution of Social Security," NBER Chapters,in: The Defining Moment: The Great Depression and the American Economy in the Twentieth Century, pages 297-322 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall P. Mariger, 1997. "Social security privatization: what it can and cannot accomplish," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belan, Pascal & Pestieau, Pierre, 1999. "Privatisation des systèmes de retraite : une évaluation critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 9-27, mars-juin.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & POSSEN, Uri, 2000. "Macroeconomic implications of switching the social security trust fund towards a greater investment in equities," CORE Discussion Papers 2000035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsSocial security ; Investments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1997:i:fall:p:49-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .