Building Private Pension Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2007. "Alcohol taxation and regulation in the European Union," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(6), pages 699-732, December.
- Oscar E Melhado Orellana, 2003. "Fiscal Sustainability and Resource Mobilization in the Dominican Republic," IMF Working Papers 03/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Keh-Nan Sun, 2003. "Taxation and Economic Development in Taiwan," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 734-735, October.
- Agha, Ali & Haughton, Jonathan, 1996. "Designing VAT Systems: Some Efficiency Considerations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 303-308, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenkins, Glenn P, 1993.
"Implications of Economic Transition and Demographics for Financing Pensions in the Former Socialist Economies,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 48(Supplemen), pages 253-265.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1992. "Implications Of Economic Transition And Demographics For Financing Pensions In The Former Socialist Economies," Development Discussion Papers 1992-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Eduardo Siandra, 1998. "Sistemas de pensiones, sus reformas y los mercados de capitales," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0299, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
Keywordspension systems; public policies; private funded plans;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .