Implications Of Economic Transition And Demographics For Financing Pensions In The Former Socialist Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jenkins, Glenn P, 1993. "Implications of Economic Transition and Demographics for Financing Pensions in the Former Socialist Economies," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(Supplemen), pages 253-265.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kornai, Janos, 1992.
"The Postsocialist Transition and the State: Reflections in the Light of Hungarian Fiscal Problems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Kornai, J. & Ely, R.T., 1992. "The Postsocialist Transition and the State: Reflections in the Light of Hungarian Fiscal Problems," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1583, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- David A. Wise, 1985. "Pensions, Labor, and Individual Choice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number wise85-1.
- YVES GUERARD & Glenn Jenkins, 1992. "Building Private Pension Systems," Development Discussion Papers 1992-06, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordspensions; financial issues; transition economies;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .