Nicaragua : Pension Reform Proposal
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ajit Singh, 1998.
"Pension Reform, the Stock Market, Capital Formation and Economic Growth: A Critical Commentary on the World Bank’s Proposals,"
Istanbul Stock Exchange Review,
Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 2(8-7), pages 51-78.
- Singh, Ajit, 1996. "Pension reform, the stock market, capital formation and economic growth: a critical commentary on the World Bank's proposals," MPRA Paper 54924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajit Singh, 1996. "Pension Reform, The Stock Market, Capital Formation and Economic Growth: A Critical Commentary on the World Bank's Proposals," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 1996-03, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Queisser, Monika, 1997. "Pension reform and private pension funds in Peru and Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1853, The World Bank.
- Shah, Hemant, 1997. "Toward better regulation of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1791, The World Bank.
- Rofman, Rafael & Demarco, Gustavo, 1999. "Collecting and transferring pension contributions," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20122, The World Bank.
- DeMarco, Gustavo & Rofman, Rafael & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998. "Supervising mandatory funded pension systems : issues and challenges," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20113, The World Bank.
- Demarco, Gustavo & Rofman, Rafael & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998. "Supervising mandatory funded pension systems: issues and challenges," MPRA Paper 16348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1998. "Regulatory controversies of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1893, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1997. "On economic benefits and fiscal requirements of moving from unfunded to funded pensions," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 48, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Dimitri Vittas, 1996. "Pension Funds and Capital Markets : Investment Regulation, Financial Innovation, and Governance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11632, The World Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.