Nicaragua : Pension Reform Proposal
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ajit Singh, 1998.
"Pension Reform, the Stock Market, Capital Formation and Economic Growth: A Critical Commentary on the World Bank’s Proposals,"
Istanbul Stock Exchange Review,
Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 2(8-7), pages 51-78.
- Ajit Singh, 1996. "Pension Reform, The Stock Market, Capital Formation and Economic Growth: A Critical Commentary on the World Bank's Proposals," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 1996-03, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Singh, Ajit, 1996. "Pension reform, the stock market, capital formation and economic growth: a critical commentary on the World Bank's proposals," MPRA Paper 54924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shah, Hemant, 1997. "Toward better regulation of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1791, The World Bank.
- Demarco, Gustavo & Rofman, Rafael & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998.
"Supervising mandatory funded pension systems: issues and challenges,"
16348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DeMarco, Gustavo & Rofman, Rafael & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998. "Supervising mandatory funded pension systems : issues and challenges," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20113, The World Bank.
- Dimitri Vittas, 1996. "Pension Funds and Capital Markets : Investment Regulation, Financial Innovation, and Governance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11632, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1997. "On economic benefits and fiscal requirements of moving from unfunded to funded pensions," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 48, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rofman, Rafael & Demarco, Gustavo, 1999. "Collecting and transferring pension contributions," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20122, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1998. "Regulatory controversies of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1893, The World Bank.
- Queisser, Monika, 1997. "Pension reform and private pension funds in Peru and Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1853, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.