Nicaragua : Pension Reform Proposal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajit Singh, 1998.
"Pension Reform, the Stock Market, Capital Formation and Economic Growth: A Critical Commentary on the World Bank’s Proposals,"
Istanbul Stock Exchange Review,
Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 2(8-7), pages 51-78.
- Singh, Ajit, 1996. "Pension reform, the stock market, capital formation and economic growth: a critical commentary on the World Bank's proposals," MPRA Paper 54924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajit Singh, 1996. "Pension Reform, The Stock Market, Capital Formation and Economic Growth: A Critical Commentary on the World Bank's Proposals," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 1996-03, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Demarco, Gustavo & Rofman, Rafael & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998.
"Supervising mandatory funded pension systems: issues and challenges,"
16348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DeMarco, Gustavo & Rofman, Rafael & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998. "Supervising mandatory funded pension systems : issues and challenges," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20113, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1998. "Regulatory controversies of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1893, The World Bank.
- Queisser, Monika, 1997. "Pension reform and private pension funds in Peru and Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1853, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1997. "On economic benefits and fiscal requirements of moving from unfunded to funded pensions," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 48, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Dimitri Vittas, 1996. "Pension Funds and Capital Markets : Investment Regulation, Financial Innovation, and Governance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11632, The World Bank.
- Shah, Hemant, 1997. "Toward better regulation of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1791, The World Bank.
- Rofman, Rafael & Demarco, Gustavo, 1999. "Collecting and transferring pension contributions," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20122, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance and Risk Mitigation Pensions and Retirement Systems Gender - Gender and Law Banks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.