Pension reform and private pension funds in Peru and Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt-Hebbel, K., 1995. "Columbia's Pension Reform. Fiscal and Macroeconomic Effects," World Bank - Discussion Papers 314, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen J. Kay & Barbara E. Kritzer, 2001. "Social security in Latin America: recent reforms and challenges," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, vol. 86(Q1), pages 41-52.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated". "Evaluating Administrative Costs in Mexico's AFORES Pension System," Pension Research Council Working Papers 99-1, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Barrientos, Armando & Boussofiane, Aziz, 2001. "The Efficiency of Pension Fund Managers in Latin America," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30696, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- World Bank, 2000. "Nicaragua : Pension Reform Proposal," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14972, The World Bank.
- Impavido, Gregorio & Musalem, Alberto R. & Vittas, Dimitri, 2002. "Contractual savings in countries with a small financial sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2841, The World Bank.
- Eisen, Roland, 2000. "(Partial) privatization social security: The Chilean model - a lesson to follow?," CFS Working Paper Series 2000/13, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- von Gersdorff, Hermann, 1997. "Pension reform in Bolivia : innovative solutions to common problems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1832, The World Bank.
- Palacios,Robert J. & Pallares-Miralles,Montserrat, 2000. "International patterns of pension provision," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 98252, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions&Retirement Systems; Banks&BankingReform; Information Technology; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.