Evaluating Administrative Costs in Mexico's AFORES Pension System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valdes-Prieto, Salvador, 1994. "Administrative charges in pensions in Chile, Malaysia, Zambia, and the United States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1372, The World Bank.
- Schwarz, Anita M. & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1999. "Taking stock of pension reforms around the world," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20533, The World Bank.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Annika E. Sunden & Ping-Lung Hsin & Gary Reid, "undated". "An International Comparison of Social Security Administration Costs," Pension Research Council Working Papers 94-8, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Queisser, Monika, 1997. "Pension reform and private pension funds in Peru and Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1853, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pecchenino, R.A. & Pollard, P.S., 1999.
"Government Mandated Private Pensions: A Dependable Foundation for Retirement Security?,"
9902, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Rowena A. Pecchenino & Patricia S. Pollard, 2001. "Government mandated private pensions: a dependable foundation for retirement security?," Working Papers 1999-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Emma Aguila & Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2008. "Pension Reform in Mexico: The Evolution of Pension Fund Management Fees and their Effect on Pension Balances," Working Papers wp196, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- J. Robert Branston & Roger Sugden & Pedro Valdez & James Wilson, 2006. "Generating Participation and Democracy: An Illustration from Electricity Reform in Mexico," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 47-68.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennpr:99-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prupaus.html .