The tax treatment of funded pensions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 1993.
" Optimal Saving, Interest Rates, and Endogenous Growth,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 517-533, December.
- Gylfason, T., 1993. "Optimal Saving, Interest Rates and Endogenous Growth," Papers 539, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Daniel Feenberg & Jonathan Skinner, 1989. "Sources of IRA Saving," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 25-46 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gora, Marek & Rutkowski, Michal, 1998.
"The quest for pension reform : Poland's security through diversity,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
20111, The World Bank.
- Marek Gora & Michael Rutkowski, 2000. "The Quest for Pension Reform: Poland's Security though Diversity," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 286, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Richard Disney & Edward Whitehouse, 1992. "Personal pensions and the review of the contracting-out terms," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 38-53, February.
- Richard Disney & Edward Whitehouse, 1994. "What are pension plan entitlements worth in Britain?," IFS Working Papers W94/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Scott, M. FG., 1987. "A note on king and fullerton's formulae to estimate the taxation of income from capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 253-264, November.
- Hamilton, Jonathan H, 1987. "Taxation, Savings, and Portfolio Choice in a Continuous Time Model," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 42(2), pages 264-282.
- David M. Knox, 1990. "The taxation support of occupational pensions: a long-term view," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 29-43, November.
- Robin Boadway & David Wildasin, 1994. "Taxation and savings: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 19-63, August.
- Chris Heady, 1993. "Optimal taxation as a guide to tax policy: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 15-41, February.
- Rachel Griffith, 1996. "A note on the taxation of capital income in the Czech Republic and Poland," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 91-103, August.
- Andrew Dilnot & Paul Johnson, 1993. "Tax expenditures: the case of occupational pensions," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 42-56, February.
- Hamilton, Bob & Whalley, John, 1985. "Tax treatment of housing in a dynamic sequenced general equilibrium model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 157-175, July.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 1992. "The personal pensions stampede," MPRA Paper 10476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jane G. Gravelle, 1991. "Do Individual Retirement Accounts Increase Savings?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 133-148, Spring.
- Diamond, P. A., 1977. "A framework for social security analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 275-298, December.
- Munnell, Alicia H, 1976. "Private Pensions and Saving: New Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 1013-1032, October.
- Davis, E. Philip, 1998. "Pension Funds: Retirement-Income Security and Capital Markets: An International Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293040.
- Carroll, Chris & Summers, Lawrence H., 1987.
"Why have private savings rates in the United States and Canada diverged?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 249-279, September.
- Chris Carroll & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Why Have Private Saving Rates in the United States and Canada Diverged?," NBER Working Papers 2319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark H. Robson, 1995. "Taxation and household saving: reflections on the OECD report," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 38-57, February.
- Dilnot, Andrew & Disney, Richard & Johnson, Paul & Whitehouse, Edward, 1994. "Pensions policy in the UK: An economic analysis," MPRA Paper 10478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Disney & Edward Whitehouse, 1994. "Choice of private pension plan and pension benefits in the UK," IFS Working Papers W94/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Economics; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Environmental Economics&Policies;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:20126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .