On the financial sustainability of earnings-related pension schemes with ‘pay-as-you-go’ financing and the role of government-indexed bonds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robalino, David A. & Bodor, Andras, 2006. "On the financial sustainability of earnings-related pension schemes with"pay-as-you-go"financing and the role of government indexed bonds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3966, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robalino, David & Tatyana, Bogomolova, 2006.
"lmplicit Pension Debt in the Middle-East and North Africa Magnitude and Fiscal lmplications,"
12019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robalino, David & Bogomolova, Tatyana, 2006. "lmplicit Pension Debt in the Middle-East and North Africa: Magnitude and Fiscal lmplications," MPRA Paper 12016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Robalino, 2005.
"Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: Time for Change,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7427.
- Robalino, David & Whitehouse, Edward & Mataoanu, Anca & Musalem, Alberto & Sherwood, Elisabeth & Sluchynsky, Oleksiy, 2005. "Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: time for change," MPRA Paper 10448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Holzmann & Robert Palacios & Asta Zviniene, 2001. "On the Economics and Scope of Implicit Pension Debt: An International Perspective," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 97-129, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Fajnzylber & David Robalino, 2010. "Assessing Fiscal Costs and the Distribution of Pensions in Transitions to FDC and NDC Systems: A Retrospective Analysis for Chile," Working Papers wp_005, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Robalino, David & Vodopivec, Milan & Bodor, Andras, 2009.
"Savings for unemployment in good or bad times : options for developing countries,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
50320, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David A. & Vodopivec, Milan & Bodor, András, 2009. "Savings for Unemployment in Good or Bad Times: Options for Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Holzmann & Johannes Koettl, 2015.
"Portability of Pension, Health, and Other Social Benefits: Facts, Concepts, and Issues,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 61(2), pages 377-415.
- Robert Holzmann & Johannes Koettl, 2012. "Portability of Pension, Health, and other Social Benefits: Facts, Concepts, and Issues," CESifo Working Paper Series 4002, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wang, Lijian & Béland, Daniel & Zhang, Sifeng, 2014. "Pension financing in China: Is there a looming crisis?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 143-154.
- Palmer, Edward, 2011. "Generic NDC - Equilibrium, Valuation and Risk Sharing with and without NDC Bonds," Working Paper Series 2011:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Simonovits, András & Gál, Róbert Iván, 2012.
"A magyar nyugdíjrendszer éves hozamrátái
[Annual rates of return in the Hungarian pension system]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 963-987.
- Alfonso R. Sánchez, 2014. "The automatic adjustment of pension expenditures in Spain:an evaluation of the 2013 pension reform," Working Papers 1420, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ronald Lee & Andrew Mason (ed.), 2011. "Population Aging and the Generational Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13816.
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes, 2011.
"Portability of pension, health, and other social benefits : facts, concepts, issues,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
62725, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes, 2011. "Portability of Pension, Health, and Other Social Benefits: Facts, Concepts, Issues," IZA Discussion Papers 5715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holzmann, Robert & Jousten, Alain, 2010. "Addressing the Legacy Costs in an NDC Reform: Conceptualization, Measurement, Financing," IZA Discussion Papers 5296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Róbert I Gál & Vera Gergely & Márton Medgyesi, 2011. "National Transfer Accounts in Hungary: contribution asset and returns in a pay-as-you-go pension," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:8:y:2009:i:02:p:153-187_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.