Is the Italian NDC pension system really sustainable?Parameters’ design and consistency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach & Ronald Lee, 2009.
"Notional Defined Contribution Pension Systems in a Stochastic Context: Design and Stability,"
NBER Chapters, in: Social Security Policy in a Changing Environment, pages 43-68,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Ronald Lee, 2006. "Notional Defined Contribution Pension Systems in a Stochastic Context: Design and Stability," NBER Working Papers 12805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Lee, Ronald D, 2007. "Notional Defined Contribution Pension Systems in a Stochastic Context: Design and Stability," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt37k785qq, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Lee, Ronald, 2011.
"Welfare and generational equity in sustainable unfunded pension systems,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1-2), pages 16-27, February.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Lee, Ronald, 2011. "Welfare and generational equity in sustainable unfunded pension systems," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 16-27.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Ronald Lee, 2009. "Welfare and Generational Equity in Sustainable Unfunded Pension Systems," NBER Working Papers 14682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robalino, David A. & Bodor, Andrã S, 2009. "On the financial sustainability of earnings-related pension schemes with â€˜pay-as-you-goâ€™ financing and the role of government-indexed bonds," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 153-187, April.
- Michal Andrle & Shafik Hebous & Alvar Kangur & Mehdi Raissi, 2018. "Italy: Toward a Growth-Friendly Fiscal Reform," IMF Working Papers 18/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Sandro Gronchi & Sergio Nisticò, 2008. "Theoretical Foundations Of Pay‐As‐You‐Go Defined‐Contribution Pension Schemes," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 131-159, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNDC pension system; PAYGO arrangement; sustainability; consistency;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2018-07-23 (Economics of Ageing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.