Sustaining Gains in Poverty Reduction and Human Development in the Middle East and North Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Richard H., 2000. "Self-targeted subsidies - the distributional impact of the Egyptian food subsidy system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2322, The World Bank.
- Adams, Richard H, Jr, 1991. "The Economic Uses and Impact of International Remittances in Rural Egypt," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(4), pages 695-722, July.
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- David Robalino, 2005.
"Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: Time for Change,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7427.
- Robalino, David & Whitehouse, Edward & Mataoanu, Anca & Musalem, Alberto & Sherwood, Elisabeth & Sluchynsky, Oleksiy, 2005. "Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: time for change," MPRA Paper 10448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Radwan A. Shaban & Dina Abu-Ghaida & Abdel-Salam Al-Naimat, 2001. "Poverty Alleviation in Jordan : Lessons for the Future," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13906, April.
- Alderman, Harold & Lindert, Kathy, 1998. "The Potential and Limitations of Self-Targeted Food Subsidies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 213-229, August.
- Gross, Alexandra & de Silva, Samantha, 2002. "Social fund support of microfinance : a review of implementation experience," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 25530, The World Bank.
- Subbarao, Kalanidhi, 2003. "Systemic shocks and social protection : role and effectiveness of public works programs," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 25606, The World Bank.
- Subbarao,Kalanidhi, 2003. "Systemic shocks and social protection : role and effectiveness of public works programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 25606, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2004. "Gainers and losers from trade reform in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3368, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iqbal Farrukh & Kiendrebeogo Youssouf, 2015. "Public Spending and Education Attainment in the Middle East and North Africa," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 99-118, August.
- Farrukh Iqbal & Youssouf Kiendrebeogo, "undated".
"The Reduction of Child Mortality in the Middle East and North Africa: A Success Story,"
Economics Working Papers
20-06/2014, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- Iqbal, Farrukh & Kiendrebeogo, Youssouf, 2014. "The reduction of child mortality in the Middle East and North Africa : a success story," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7023, The World Bank.
- Augusto Hernández Vidal, 2016. "El ciudadano cosmopolita: la globalización y el diseño de políticas educativas," DIVERGENCIA (ARTICULOS SOBRE ECONOMÍA), UNIVERSIDAD EXTERNADO DE COLOMBIA, February.
- World Bank, 2008. "Jordan - Resolving Jordan's Labor Market Paradox of Concurrent Economic Growth and High Unemployment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18907, The World Bank.
- Aurora Angeli & Marco Novelli, 2017. "Transitions in Late-Life Living Arrangements and Socio-economic Conditions of the Elderly in Egypt, Jordan and Tunisia," Working Papers 1083, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 2017.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Leonardo Gasparini, 2013. "Recent Trends in Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0151, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Safety Nets and Transfers Services and Transfers to Poor Health Monitoring and Evaluation Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .