Poverty Alleviation in Jordan : Lessons for the Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, M., 1998. "Poverty Lines in Theory and Practice," Papers 133, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adams, Richard Jr. & Page, John, 2003. "Poverty, Inequality and Growth in Selected Middle East and North Africa Countries, 1980-2000," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 2027-2048, December.
- Fareed M. A. Hassan & Djelloul Al-Saci, 2004. "Jordan : Supporting Stable Development in a Challenging Region, A Joint World Bank-Islamic Development Bank Evaluation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14946.
- Asfaw, Abay, 2008. "Fruits and vegetables availability for human consumption in Latin American and Caribbean countries: Patterns and determinants," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 444-454, October.
- Farrukh Iqbal, 2006. "Sustaining Gains in Poverty Reduction and Human Development in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7048.
- El-Said, Hamed & Harrigan, Jane, 2009. ""You Reap What You Plant": Social Networks in the Arab World--The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1235-1249, July.
- Jane Harrigan & Hamed El-Said & Chengang Wang, 2006. "The IMF and the World Bank in Jordan: A case of over optimism and elusive growth," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 263-292, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Services and Transfers to Poor Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:13906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .