Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dean Karlan & Bram Thuysbaert, 2013. "Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru," Working Papers 1033, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2013. "Targeting ultra-poor households in Honduras and Peru," CEPR Discussion Papers 9740, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dean Karlan & Bram Thuysbaert, 2013. "Targeting ultra-poor households in Honduras and Peru," NBER Working Papers 19646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, M., 1998. "Poverty Lines in Theory and Practice," Papers 133, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Chambers, Robert, 1994. "Participatory rural appraisal (PRA): Analysis of experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1253-1268, September.
- Vivi Alatas & Abhijit Banerjee & Rema Hanna & Benjamin A. Olken & Julia Tobias, 2012.
"Targeting the Poor: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1206-1240, June.
- Vivi Alatas & Abhijit Banerjee & Rema Hanna & Benjamin A. Olken & Julia Tobias, 2010. "Targeting the Poor: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 15980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chambers, Robert, 1994. "Participatory rural appraisal (PRA): Challenges, potentials and paradigm," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1437-1454, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Caitlin & Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2018.
"A poor means test? Econometric targeting in Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 109-124.
- Caitlin Brown & Martin Ravallion & Dominique van de Walle, 2016. "A Poor Means Test? Econometric Targeting in Africa," NBER Working Papers 22919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown,Caitlin Susan & Ravallion,Martin & Van De Walle,Dominique & Brown,Caitlin Susan & Ravallion,Martin & Van De Walle,Dominique, 2016. "A poor means test ? econometric targeting in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7915, The World Bank.
- Stoeffler, Quentin & Mills, Bradford & del Ninno, Carlo, 2016.
"Reaching the Poor: Cash Transfer Program Targeting in Cameroon,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 244-263.
- Stoeffler, Quentin & Mills, Bradford & del Ninno, Carlo, 2015. "Reaching the Poor: Cash Transfer Program Targeting in Cameroon," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205270, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schleicher, Michael & Souares, Aurélia & Pacere, Athanase Narangoro & Sauerborn, Rainer & Klonner, Stefan, 2016. "Decentralized versus Statistical Targeting of Anti-Poverty Programs: Evidence from Burkina Faso," Working Papers 0623, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Mark Schreiner, 2015. "A Comparison of Two Simple, Low-Cost Ways for Local, Pro-Poor Organizations to Measure the Poverty of Their Participants," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 537-569, November.
More about this item
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:yaleco:125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.