Report NEP-MFD-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Callen, Michael & De Mel, Suresh & McIntosh, Craig & Woodruff, Christopher, 2015. "What Are the Headwaters of Formal Savings? Experimental Evidence from Sri Lanka," Working Paper Series rwp15-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Beaman, Lori & Karlan, Dean & Thuysbaert, Bram & Udry, Christopher, 2014. "Self-Selection into Credit Markets: Evidence from Agriculture in Mali," Working Papers 135, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Field, Erica & Jayachandran, Seema & Pande, Rohini & Rigol, Natalia, 2015. "Friendship at Work: Can Peer Effects Catalyze Female Entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series rwp15-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Verónica Balzarotti & Alejandra Anastasi, 2015. "Does Competition for Novice Borrowers Hurt Access to Finance? An Analysis in a Context of High Risk and Low Outreach," BCRA Working Paper Series 201562, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Stacy Carlson & Era Dabla-Norris & Mika Saito & Yu Shi, 2015. "Household Financial Access and Risk Sharing in Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 15/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Dev Nathan & Govind Kelkar, 2015. "Promoting Very Poor Women?s Entrepreneurship: Combining Social Security with Training and Micro-credit," One Pager 297, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Karlan, Dean & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2013. "Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru," Working Papers 125, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- David McKenzie & Christopher Woodruff, 2015. "Business Practices in Small Firms in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 21505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mobarak, Ahmed Musfiq & Rosenzweig, Mark, 2013. "Risk, Insurance and Wages in General Equilibrium," Working Papers 127, Yale University, Department of Economics.