Report NEP-DEV-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:stieop:58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pritchett, Lant, 2014. "The Risks to Education Systems from Design Mismatch and Global Isomorphism," Working Paper Series rwp14-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Monica Ospina, 2015. "Intrahousehold Time Allocation: An Impact Evaluation of Conditional Cash Transfer Programs," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 013481, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Kyle, Jordan C. & Olken, Benjamin A. & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2015. "The Power of Transparency: Information, Identification Cards, and Food Subsidy Programs in Indonesia," Working Paper Series rwp15-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Mark Dincecco & James Fenske & Massimiliano Gaetano Onorato, 2015. "Is Africa Different? Historical Conflict and State Development," Working Papers 8/2015, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Aug 2015.
- Beaman, Lori & Karlan, Dean & Thuysbaert, Bram & Udry, Christopher, 2014. "Self-Selection into Credit Markets: Evidence from Agriculture in Mali," Working Papers 135, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz, 2014. "Report Cards: The Impact of Providing School and Child Test Scores on Educational Markets," Working Paper Series rwp14-052, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Karlan, Dean & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2013. "Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru," Working Papers 125, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, 2015. "Measuring food insecurity: Global estimates," Working Papers 370, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Peterman, Amber & Schwab, Benjamin & Roy, Shalini & Hidrobo, Melissa & Gilligan, Daniel, 2015. "Measuring womenâ€™s decisionmaking: Indicator choice and survey design experiments from cash and food transfer evaluations in Ecuador, Uganda, and Yemen:," IFPRI discussion papers 1453, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gajate-Garrido, Gissele, 2015. "The impact of household health shocks on female time allocation and agricultural labor participation in rural Pakistan:," IFPRI discussion papers 1449, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bold, Tessa & Kaizzi, Kayuki C. & Svensson, Jakob & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2015. "Low Quality, Low Returns, Low Adoption: Evidence from the Market for Fertilizer and Hybrid Seed in Uganda," Working Paper Series rwp15-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stacy Carlson & Era Dabla-Norris & Mika Saito & Yu Shi, 2015. "Household Financial Access and Risk Sharing in Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 15/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Silvio Daidone & Sudhanshu Handa & Benjamin Davis & Mike Park & Robert D. Osei & Isaac Osei-Akoto, 2015. "Social Networks and Risk Management in Ghana’s Livelihood Empowerment Against Poverty Programme," Papers inwopa781, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Nandi, Tushar Kanti & Kar, Saibal, 2015. "Short-term Migration and Intergenerational Persistence of Industry in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 9283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abdallah, Wahid & Chowdhury, Shyamal & Iqbal, Kazi, 2015. "Corruption in the Health Sector: Evidence from Unofficial Consultation Fees in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 9270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).