Self-targeted subsidies - the distributional impact of the Egyptian food subsidy system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:5:623-625_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nichter, Mark, 1995. "Vaccinations in the third world: A consideration of community demand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 617-632, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2007.
"Poverty-decreasing indirect tax reforms: Evidence from Tunisia,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(2), pages 165-190, April.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2004. "Poverty-Decreasing Indirect Tax Reforms: Evidence from Tunisia," Cahiers de recherche 0403, CIRPEE.
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 2007.
"Equity and policy effectiveness with imperfect targeting,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 109-140.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2003. "Equity and Policy Effectiveness with Imperfect Targeting," Cahiers de recherche 0335, CIRPEE.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2004. "Equity and Policy Effectiveness with Imperfect Targeting," Working Papers 0423, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2004.
- Ronald Albers & Marga Peeters, 2011.
"Food and Energy Prices, Government Subsidies and Fiscal Balances in South Mediterranean Countries,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
437, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Albers, Ronald & Peeters, Marga, 2011. "Food and energy prices, government subsidies and fiscal balances in south Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 28788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farrukh Iqbal, 2006. "Sustaining Gains in Poverty Reduction and Human Development in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7048.
- Thomas Richter & Christian Steiner, 2007. "Sectoral Transformations in Neo-Patrimonial Rentier States: Tourism Development and State Policy in Egypt," GIGA Working Paper Series 61, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsServices&Transfers to Poor; Food&Beverage Industry; Food&Nutrition Policy; Environmental Economics&Policies; Taxation&Subsidies; Food&Beverage Industry; Food&Nutrition Policy; Services&Transfers to Poor; Rural Poverty Reduction; Safety Nets and Transfers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .