Assessing Fiscal Costs and the Distribution of Pensions in Transitions to FDC and NDC Systems: A Retrospective Analysis for Chile
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Av. Pdte. Errázuriz 3485 - Las Condes - Santiago|
Phone: (56-2) 369 3560
Fax: (56-2) 369 3576
Web page: http://www.uai.cl/RePEc/uai
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robalino, David A. & Bodor, Andras, 2006.
"On the financial sustainability of earnings-related pension schemes with"pay-as-you-go"financing and the role of government indexed bonds,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3966, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David A. & Bodor, András, 2009. "On the financial sustainability of earnings-related pension schemes with ‘pay-as-you-go’ financing and the role of government-indexed bonds," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 153-187, April.
- Markus Knell, 2010.
"The Optimal Mix Between Funded and Unfunded Pension Systems When People Care About Relative Consumption,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(308), pages 710-733, October.
- Markus Knell, 2008. "The Optimal Mix Between Funded and Unfunded Pensions System When People Care About Relative Consumption," Working Papers 146, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Holzmann, Robert & Jousten, Alain, 2010. "Addressing the Legacy Costs in an NDC Reform: Conceptualization, Measurement, Financing," IZA Discussion Papers 5296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco Pino & Solange Berstein & Guillermo Larraín, 2006. "Chilean Pension Reform: Coverage Facts and Policy Alternatives," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 227-279, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uai:wpaper:wp_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio A Agostini)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.