Recent Developments in Old Age Pension Systems: An International Overview
In: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10681.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10681||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & David A. Wise, 1994.
"Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations,"
in: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends, pages 7-42
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Wise & Robin L. Lumsdaine, 1990. "Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 3420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Flavio Ataliba Barreto, 1997. "After Chile, What? Second-Round Pension Reforms in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 6316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1997.
"Social Security and Retirement in Canada,"
NBER Working Papers
6308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward M. Gramlich, 1999. "Social Security Liabilities," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(3), pages 489-497, July.
- Alois Guger, 1997. "Austria's Old-Age Pension System in an International Comparison," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 70(9), pages 535-546, September.
- Dilnot, Andrew & Disney, Richard & Johnson, Paul & Whitehouse, Edward, 1994. "Pensions policy in the UK: An economic analysis," MPRA Paper 10478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Budd & Nigel Campbell, 1998. "The Roles of the Public and Private Sectors in the U.K. Pension System," NBER Chapters, in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 99-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheetal K. Chand & Albert Jaeger, 1996. "Aging Populations and Public Pension Schemes," IMF Occasional Papers 147, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, . "Developments in Pensions," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-4, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Charles Frederick Kramer & Yutong Li, 1997. "Reform of the Canada Pension Plan; Analytical Considerations," IMF Working Papers 97/141, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.