Recent Developments in Old Age Pension Systems: An International Overview
In: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holzmann, Robert, 1997. "Pension reform in Central and Eastern Europe: necessity, approaches and open questions," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 45, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Jonathan Gruber, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement in Canada," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 73-99 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated". "Developments in Pensions," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-4, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & David A. Wise, 1994.
"Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends, pages 7-42
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Wise & Robin L. Lumsdaine, 1990. "Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 3420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alois Guger, 1997. "Austria's Old-Age Pension System in an International Comparison," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 70(9), pages 535-546, September.
- Sheetal K. Chand & Albert Jaeger, 1996. "Aging Populations and Public Pension Schemes," IMF Occasional Papers 147, International Monetary Fund.
- Edward M. Gramlich, 1999. "Social Security Liabilities," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(3), pages 489-497, July.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Flavio Ataliba Barreto, 1997. "After Chile, What? Second-Round Pension Reforms in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 6316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Frederick Kramer & Yutong Li, 1997. "Reform of the Canada Pension Plan; Analytical Considerations," IMF Working Papers 97/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Alan Budd & Nigel Campbell, 1998. "The Roles of the Public and Private Sectors in the U.K. Pension System," NBER Chapters,in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 99-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dilnot, Andrew & Disney, Richard & Johnson, Paul & Whitehouse, Edward, 1994. "Pensions policy in the UK: An economic analysis," MPRA Paper 10478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.