Social Security Liabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-1277, November.
- Lehrer, Ehud, 1992. "On the Equilibrium Payoffs Set of Two Player Repeated Games with Imperfect Monitoring," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(3), pages 211-226.
- Ebbe Groes & Hans JÛrgen Jacobsen & Birgitte Sloth, 1999.
"Adaptive learning in extensive form games and sequential equilibrium,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 13(1), pages 125-142.
- Ebbe Hendon & Hans Jorgen Jacobsen & Birgitte Sloth, 1995. "Adaptive Learning in Extensive Form Games and Sequential Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 95-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K, 1993. "Self-Confirming Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 523-545, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus-Jürgen Gern, 2002. "Recent Developments in Old Age Pension Systems: An International Overview," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 439-478 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:issued:v:2:y:1999:i:3:p:489-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .