Does Social Security Privatization Produce Efficiency Gains? Working Paper 2005-04
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Floden & Jesper Lindé, 2001.
"Idiosyncratic Risk in the United States and Sweden: Is There a Role for Government Insurance?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 406-437, July.
- Floden, M. & Linde, J., 1998. "Idiosyncratic Risk in the U.S. and Sweden: Is there a Role for Government Insurance?," Papers 654, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Flodén, Martin & Linde, Jesper, 1998. "Idiosyncratic Risk in the U.S. and Sweden: Is there a Role for Government Insurance?," Seminar Papers 654, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Juan C. Conesa & Dirk Krueger, 1999. "Social Security Reform with Heterogeneous Agents," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(4), pages 757-795, October.
- Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L., 2001.
"How effective is redistribution under the social security benefit formula?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-28, October.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2000. "How Effective is Redistribution Under the Social Security Benefit Formula?," NBER Working Papers 7597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2000. "How Effective is Redistribution Under the Social Security Benefit Formula?," Working Papers wp005, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1998. "Perspectives on the Social Security Crisis and Proposed Solutions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 142-150, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1995. "Would Privatizing Social Security Raise Economic Welfare?," NBER Working Papers 5281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shinichi Nishiyama, 2002. "Bequests, Inter Vivos Transfers, and Wealth Distribution," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(4), pages 892-931, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1997. "Macroeconomics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 0262024365, January.
- Mariger, Randall P., 1999. "Social Security Privatization: What Are the Issues?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 4), pages 783-802, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bagchi Shantanu, 2017. "Can removing the tax cap save Social Security?," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, pages 1-28.
- Bagchi, Shantanu, 2015.
"Labor supply and the optimality of Social Security,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 167-185.
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2014. "Labor Supply and the Optimality of Social Security," Working Papers 2014-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbo:wpaper:16442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbogvus.html .