Macroeconomics, 5th Edition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strauss, Jack, 2013. "The Economic Gains to Colorado of Amendment 66," MPRA Paper 49928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hung, Fu-Sheng, 2005. "Credit rationing and capital accumulation with investment and consumption loans revisited," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 322-347, December.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2015.
"Dealing with debt,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(S1), pages 43-55.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2015. "Dealing with Debt," Working Paper Series rwp15-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2015. "Dealing with debt," Scholarly Articles 23936571, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:bpj:sndecm:v:21:y:2017:i:2:p:16:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Verona, 2011.
"Lumpy investment in sticky information general equilibrium,"
CEF.UP Working Papers
1102, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Verona, Fabio, 2013. "Lumpy investment in sticky information general equilibrium," Research Discussion Papers 16/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Verona, Fabio, 2012. "Lumpy investment in sticky information general equilibrium," IMFS Working Paper Series 55, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Vadim Khramov & John Ridings Lee, 2013. "The Economic Performance Index (EPI); an Intuitive Indicator for Assessing a Country's Economic Performance Dynamics in an Historical Perspective," IMF Working Papers 13/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Kimbrough, Kent P., 2006. "Revenue maximizing inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1967-1978, November.
- Demiralp, Berna & Gantt, Bonnie B. & Selover, David D., 2011. "Modeling unemployment as an inventory: A multicointegration approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 724-737.
- Shinichi Nishiyama & Kent Smetters, 2005. "Does Social Security Privatization Produce Efficiency Gains? Working Paper 2005-04," Working Papers 16442, Congressional Budget Office.
- Cothren, Richard, 2006. "A model of optimal legal restrictions and open market operations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 480-492, September.
- Nakibullah, Ashraf & Islam, Faridul, 2007. "Effect of government spending on non-oil GDP of Bahrain," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 760-774, October.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:30:y:2017:i:c:p:139-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Kai & Gong, Xiaoju & Marcus, Richard D., 2014. "The new evidence to tendency of convergence in Solow model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 263-266.
- Shinichi Nishiyama & Kent Smetters, 2005. "Consumption Taxes and Economic Efficiency with Idiosyncratic Wage Shocks," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(5), pages 1088-1115, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; short-term business fluctuation; economic growth;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262024365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.