Citations for "Trade Openness, Foreign Direct Investment and Child Labor"
by Neumayer, Eric & de Soysa, Indra
- Emanuela di Gropello, 2006. "Meeting the Challenges of Secondary Education in Latin America and East Asia : Improving Efficiency and Resource Mobilization," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7173.
- Alejando Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2010.
"How Bad is Globalization for Labour Standards in the North?,"
1011, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 19 Aug 2010.
- Alejandro DONADO & Klaus WALDE, 2010. "How Bad is Globalization for Labour Standards in the North?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Donado, Alejandro & Wälde, Klaus, 2010. "How bad is globalization for labour standards in the north?," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 84, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Alejandro Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "How Bad is Globalization for Labour Standards in the North?," FIW Working Paper series 059, FIW.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2009.
"Labour Market Reform and Incidence of Child Labour in a Developing Economy,"
19667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Labor market reform and incidence of child labor in a developing economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1923-1930, July.
- Doytch, Nadia & Thelen, Nina & Mendoza, Ronald U., 2014. "The impact of FDI on child labor: Insights from an empirical analysis of sectoral FDI data and case studies," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(P2), pages 157-167.
- Christian Hubert Ebeke, 2011.
"The power of Remittances on the Prevalence of Child Labor,"
- Ebeke, Christian Hubert, 2012. "The power of remittances on the international prevalence of child labor," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 452-462.
- Christian EBEKE, 2009. "The power of Remittances on the Prevalence of Child Labor," Working Papers 200924, CERDI.
- Adolph, Christopher & Quince, Vanessa & Prakash, Aseem, 2017. "The Shanghai Effect: Do Exports to China Affect Labor Practices in Africa?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 1-18.
- Ronald B. Davies & Annie Voy, 2007.
"The Effect of FDI on Child Labor,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Ronald B. Davies & Annie Voy, 2006. "The Effect of FDI on Child Labor," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2007-4, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Feb 2007.
- Nguyen, Anh & Jones, Nicola, 2006. "Vietnam’s Trade Liberalisation: Potential Impacts on Child Well-being," MPRA Paper 1385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moana S. Simas & Laura Golsteijn & Mark A. J. Huijbregts & Richard Wood & Edgar G. Hertwich, 2014. "The “Bad Labor” Footprint: Quantifying the Social Impacts of Globalization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 7514-7514, October.
- Donado, Alejandro. & WaÌˆlde, Klaus., 2012. "Globalization, trade unions and labour standards in the North," ILO Working Papers 994694483402676, International Labour Organization.
- Congdon Fors, Heather, 2008.
"Child Labor: A Review of Recent Theory and Evidence with Policy Implications,"
Working Papers in Economics
324, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Heather Congdon Fors, 2012. "Child Labour: A Review Of Recent Theory And Evidence With Policy Implications," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 570-593, 09.
- Chakrabarty, Sayan & Grote, Ulrike, 2009. "Child Labor in Carpet Weaving: Impact of Social Labeling in India and Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1683-1693, October.
- Estevez, Kristian, 2011. "Nutritional efficiency wages and child labor," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1793-1801, July.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2006.
"The environment: One more reason to keep immigrants out?,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 204-207, September.
- Eric Neumayer, 2006. "The environment: one more reason to keep immigrants out?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3275, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Manuel Fernandez & Robinson Joseph, 2016. "Qatar Emerging as the Most Attractive FDI Destination in the GCC," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(11), pages 175-192, November.
- Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2004. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective," Labor and Demography 0410006, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2005.
- Boockmann, Bernhard, 2010. "The Effect of ILO Minimum Age Conventions on Child Labor and School Attendance: Evidence From Aggregate and Individual-Level Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 679-692, May.
- Günseli Berik & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2008. "Options for Enforcing Labor Standards: Lessons from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_14, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2015. "Rewards of (Dis)Integration," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 68(1), pages 3-27, January.
- Kucera, David. & Sarna, Ritash., 2004. "Child labour, education and export performance," ILO Working Papers 993742353402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:469448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Congdon Fors, Heather, 2012. "Social Globalization and Child Labor," Working Papers in Economics 533, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ledyaeva, Svetlana & Karhunen, Päivi & Kosonen, Riitta, 2013. "Birds of a feather: Evidence on commonality of corruption and democracy in the origin and location of foreign investment in Russian regions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-25.
- Saman Nazir & Hafsa Hina & Madeeha Gohar Qureshi, 2015. "Child Work and Schooling in Pakistan - To What Extent Poverty and Other Demographic and Parental Background Matter?," Working Papers id:7121, eSocialSciences.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment, Child Labour and Unemployment of Unskilled Labour in a Dual Economy," MPRA Paper 20610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bussmann, Margit, 2009. "The Effect of Trade Openness on Women's Welfare and Work Life," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1027-1038, June.
- Dwibedi, Jayanta & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2007. "Globalization, consumerism and child labour," MPRA Paper 4370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa, Ghulam & Rizov, Marian & Kernohan, David, 2016. "Growth, Human Development, and Trade: The Asian Experience," Lincoln Economics and Finance Agecon Working Papers 250248, University of Lincoln, Lincoln International Business School.
- Neumayer, Eric & Soysa, Indra de, 2006. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-49, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:351-364 is not listed on IDEAS