Trade Liberalization and Child Labor: A Case Study of Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Marie Baland & James A. Robinson, 2000. "Is Child Labor Inefficient?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(4), pages 663-679, August.
- Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina, 2006.
"International trade and child labor: Cross-country evidence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 115-140, January.
- Eric Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik, 2004. "International Trade and Child Labor: Cross-Country Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edmonds, Eric V & Pavcnik, Nina, 2004. "International Trade and Child Labour: Cross-Country Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2010. "Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Emerging and Transition Economies," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 979-1001, February.
- Ranjan, Priya, 2001.
"Credit constraints and the phenomenon of child labor,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 81-102, February.
- Ranjan, P., 1999. ""Credit Constraints and the Phenomenon of Child Labor"," Papers 98-99-12, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos, 2007. "Does globalization reduce child labor?," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 71-92.
- Ranjan, Priya, 1999. "An economic analysis of child labor," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 99-105, July.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Manash Ranjan Gupta, 2004. "Child Labour and Trade Liberalization," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 55(2), pages 201-211.
- Tanaka, Ryuichi, 2003. "Inequality as a determinant of child labor," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 93-97, July.
- Robert C. Shelburne, 2001. "An Explanation of the International Variation in the Prevalence of Child Labour," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 359-378, 03.
- Cigno, Alessandro & Rosati, Furio C. & Guarcello, Lorenzo, 2002.
"Does Globalisation Increase Child Labour?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Verner, Dorte, 2000.
"Revisiting the link between poverty and child labor - the Ghanaian experience,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2488, The World Bank.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Verner, Dorthe, 2001. "Revisiting the Link Between Poverty and Child Labor: The Ghanaian Experience," CLS Working Papers 01-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Basu, Kaushik & Van, Pham Hoang, 1998. "The Economics of Child Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 412-27, June.
- Saqib Jafarey & Sajal Lahiri, 1999. "Will trade sanctions reduce child labour? The role of credit markets," Economics Discussion Papers 500, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:18:y:2011:i:2:p:361-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.