Trade Liberalization and Child Labor: A Case Study of Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ranjan, P., 1999.
""Credit Constraints and the Phenomenon of Child Labor","
98-99-12, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Ranjan, Priya, 2001. "Credit constraints and the phenomenon of child labor," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 81-102, February.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Manash Ranjan Gupta, 2004. "Child Labour and Trade Liberalization," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 55(2), pages 201-211.
- Edmonds, Eric V & Pavcnik, Nina, 2004.
"International Trade and Child Labour: Cross-Country Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina, 2006. "International trade and child labor: Cross-country evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 115-140, January.
- Eric Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik, 2004. "International Trade and Child Labor: Cross-Country Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2010. "Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Emerging and Transition Economies," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 979-1001, February.
- Cigno, Alessandro & Rosati, Furio C. & Guarcello, Lorenzo, 2002.
"Does Globalisation Increase Child Labour?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Verner, Dorte, 2000.
"Revisiting the link between poverty and child labor - the Ghanaian experience,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2488, The World Bank.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Verner, Dorthe, 2001. "Revisiting the Link Between Poverty and Child Labor: The Ghanaian Experience," CLS Working Papers 01-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Robert C. Shelburne, 2001. "An Explanation of the International Variation in the Prevalence of Child Labour," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 359-378, 03.
- Tanaka, Ryuichi, 2003. "Inequality as a determinant of child labor," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 93-97, July.
- Ranjan, Priya, 1999. "An economic analysis of child labor," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 99-105, July.
- Jean-Marie Baland & James A. Robinson, 2000. "Is Child Labor Inefficient?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(4), pages 663-679, August.
- Basu, Kaushik & Van, Pham Hoang, 1998. "The Economics of Child Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 412-27, June.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos, 2007. "Does globalization reduce child labor?," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 71-92.
- Jafarey, Saqib & Lahiri, Sajal, 2002.
"Will trade sanctions reduce child labour?: The role of credit markets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 137-156, June.
- Saqib Jafarey & Sajal Lahiri, 1999. "Will trade sanctions reduce child labour? The role of credit markets," Economics Discussion Papers 500, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:18:y:2011:i:2:p:361-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.