Citations for "Middlemen and private information"
by Li, Yiting
- Erik Durbin, 2000. "McDonald's or the Michelin Guide? Revealing Quality Through Private-Sector Certification," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1097, Econometric Society.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Richard M. Todd, 2009. "Mortgage Broker Regulations That Matter: Analyzing Earnings, Employment, and Outcomes for Consumers," NBER Chapters, in: Studies of Labor Market Intermediation, pages 183-231 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nosal, Ed & Wong, Yuet-Yee & Wright, Randall, 2014. "More on Middlemen: Equilibrium Entry and Efficiency in Intermediated Markets," Working Paper Series WP-2014-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jianjun Miao, 2005.
"A Search Model of Centralzied and Decentralized Trade,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-144, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jianjun Miao, 2006. "A search model of centralized and decentralized trade," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(1), pages 68-92, January.
- Jianjun Miao, 2004. "A Search Model of Centralized and Decentralized Trade," Microeconomics 0410003, EconWPA.
- Junjian Miao, . "A search model of centralized and decentralized trade," Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series WP2005-012, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Peter Rupert & Martin Schindler & Andrei Shevchenko & Randall Wright, 2000. "The search-theoretic approach to monetary economics: a primer," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 10-28.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Chung-Yi Tse, 2012. "Flippers in Housing Market Search," 2012 Meeting Papers 434, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Karen Eggleston & Robert Jensen & Richard Zeckhauser, 2002. "Information and Communication Technologies, Markets and Economic Development," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0203, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gabriele Camera, 2001. "Search, Dealers, and the Terms of Trade," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(3), pages 680-694, July.
- Alok Johri & Lohn Leach, 2000.
"Middlemen and the Allocation of Heterogeneous Goods,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2000-06, McMaster University.
- Alok Johri & John Leach, 2002. "Middlemen and the Allocation of Heterogeneous Goods," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 347-362, May.
- Blume, Lawrence E. & Easley, David & Kleinberg, Jon & Tardos, Éva, 2009. "Trading networks with price-setting agents," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 36-50, September.
- Shouyong Shi, 2002. "Nominal Bonds and Interest Rates: The Case of One-Period Bonds," Working Papers shouyong-03-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Xianwen Shi & Aloysius Siow, 2010.
"Information Externalities and Intermediaries in Frictional Search Markets,"
tecipa-398, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Xianwen Shi & Aloysius Siow, 2014. "Information externalities and intermediaries in frictional search markets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1131-1152, November.
- Xianwen Shi & Aloysius Siow, 2013. "Information Externalities and Intermediaries in Frictional Search Markets," Working Papers tecipa-496, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2011.
"Information costs, networks and intermediation in international trade,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
76, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "Information Costs, Networks and Intermediation in International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0848, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2007. "Information Costs, Networks and Intermediation in International Trade," Economics Series Working Papers 370, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Brocard, Jean-François & Cavagnac, Michel, 2012. "Who Should Pay the Sports Agent’s Commission? An Economic Analysis of Setting the Legal Rules in the Regulation of Matchmakers," TSE Working Papers 13-391, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Byung-Cheol Kim & Jay Pil Choi, 2010.
"Customer Information Sharing: Strategic Incentives and New Implications,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 403-433, 06.
- Byung-Cheol Kim & Jay Pil Choi, 2007. "Customer Infomation Sharing: Strategic Incentives and New Implications," Working Papers 07-27, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Tara Mitchell, 2014. "Is Knowledge Power? Competition and Information in Agricultural Markets," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp456, IIIS.
- Arya, Anil & Löffler, Clemens & Mittendorf, Brian & Pfeiffer, Thomas, 2015. "The middleman as a panacea for supply chain coordination problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 393-400.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre‐Olivier Weill, 2011.
"Liquidity in Frictional Asset Markets,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 261-282, October.
- Makoto Watanabe, 2006. "Middlemen: The Visible Market Makers," Economics Working Papers we061002, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Camera, G., 2001. "Search, Dealers, and the Terms of Trade," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1140, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Watanabe, Makoto, 2010. "A model of merchants," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1865-1889, September.
- Makoto Watanabe, 2012. "Middlemen: A Directed Search Equilibrium Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-138/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bartke, Stephan, 2015. "The economic role of valuers in real property markets," UFZ Discussion Papers 13/2015, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Jensen, Robert T., 2009. "Information, Efficiency And Welfare In Agricultural Markets," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53206, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "Information costs, networks and intermediation in international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19640, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.