Determinants of foreign direct investment across China
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shima'a Hanafy, 2015. "Determinants of FDI Location in Egypt—Empirical Analysis Using Governorate Panel Data," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201513, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Deepak Sethi & William Judge & Qian Sun, 2011. "FDI distribution within China: An integrative conceptual framework for analyzing intra-country FDI variations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 325-352, June.
- Chen, George Shih-Ku, 2009. "Agglomeration economies and the location of Taiwanese investment in China," MPRA Paper 13896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shima’a Hanafy, 2014. "Determinants of FDI Location in Egypt: Empirical Analysis Using Governorate Panel Data," Working Papers 875, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0366-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rogers, Cynthia L. & Wu, Chen, 2012. "Employment by foreign firms in the U.S.: Do state incentives matter?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 664-680.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1403-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bin Wang & Guangnan Zhang & James Peoples, 2016. "Decomposing productivity growth in Chinese manufacturing," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(11), pages 279-293, November.
- Mauricio Zelaya & Ayse Yüce, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment Decisions into China and India," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 300-316, March.
- Zhang, Huiying & Yang, Xiaohui, 2016. "Trade-related aspects of intellectual property rights agreements and the upsurge in foreign direct investment in developing countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 91-99.
- Chan, M.W. Luke & Hou, Keqiang & Li, Xing & Mountain, Dean C., 2014. "Foreign direct investment and its determinants: A regional panel causality analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 579-589.
- Blanc-Brude, Frédéric & Cookson, Graham & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger, 2014. "The FDI location decision: Distance and the effects of spatial dependence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 797-810.
- Chen, George Shih-Ku, 2009. "Determinants of Taiwanese investment in China: An agglomeration economies-based perspective," MPRA Paper 13894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão & Horácio Faustino, 2008. "Portuguese Foreign Direct Investments Inflows: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/54, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- n.a.m, Naseem & m.s, Hamizah, 2013. "Exchange Rate Misalignment and Economic Growth: Recent Evidence in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 52447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2009. "The Effect of Country Default Risk on Foreign Direct Investment," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 62(3), pages 342-361.
- Shaoming Cheng & Roger Stough, 2006. "Location decisions of Japanese new manufacturing plants in China: a discrete-choice analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 369-387, June.
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Cécile Batisse & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2013.
"Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?,"
- Cécile BATISSE & Mary-Françoise RENARD & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?," Working Papers 201312, CERDI.
- Doug Dyer & Majdi Quttainah & Pengfei Ye, 2015. "Privatization, intermediation and performance: global evidence," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 207-229, December.
- Chen, Yanjing, 2009. "Agglomeration and location of foreign direct investment: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 549-557, September.
- Christian Dreger & Julian Donaubauer, 2016.
"The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?,"
- Julian Donaubauer & Christian Dreger, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1598, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Donaubauer, Julian & Dreger, Christian, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," IZA Discussion Papers 10097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nielsen, Bo Bernhard & Asmussen, Christian Geisler & Weatherall, Cecilie Dohlmann, 2017. "The location choice of foreign direct investments: Empirical evidence and methodological challenges," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 62-82.
- Shalendra Sharma & Miao Wang & M. C. Sunny Wong, 2014. "FDI Location and the Relevance of Spatial Linkages: Evidence from Provincial and Industry FDI in China," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 86-104, February.
- Owen C. H. Ho, 2004. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in China: A Sectoral Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Wooster, Rossitza B. & Paul, Donna L., 2016. "Leadership positioning among U.S. firms investing in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 319-332.
- Cheng, Shaoming, 2008. "Location Decision Variations of Japanese Investors in China," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 395-415.
- Benoît Mercereau, 2005. "FDI Flows to Asia; Did the Dragon Crowd Out the Tigers?," IMF Working Papers 05/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Salike, Nimesh, 2016. "Role of human capital on regional distribution of FDI in China: New evidences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 66-84.
- Nassimbeni, Guido & Sartor, Marco, 2007. "Sourcing in China: a typology," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 333-349, June.
- Lu, Chin-Shan & Yang, Ching-Chiao, 2007. "An evaluation of the investment environment in international logistics zones: A Taiwanese manufacturer's perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 279-300, May.
- Fetscherin, Marc & Voss, Hinrich & Gugler, Philippe, 2010. "30 Years of foreign direct investment to China: An interdisciplinary literature review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 235-246, June.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2010.
"Investment Climate and FDI in Developing Countries: Firm-Level Evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 498-513, April.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2010. "Investment Climate and FDI in Developing Countries: Firm-Level Evidence," Post-Print hal-00465921, HAL.
- Trofimenko, Natalia, 2010. "Factors affecting location decisions of the economic headliners - exporters and foreign-owned firms - in China," Kiel Working Papers 1645, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Liu, Kelly & Daly, Kevin & Varua, Maria Estela, 2014. "Analysing China's foreign direct investment in manufacturing from a high–low technology perspective," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 82-95.
- Awokuse, Titus O. & Yin, Hong, 2010. "Intellectual property rights protection and the surge in FDI in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 217-224, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0003-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsu, Judy & Tiao, Yu-En, 2015. "Patent rights protection and foreign direct investment in Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-6.
- Mei Wen, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment, Regional Geographical and Market Conditions, and Regional Development: A Panel Study on China," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ran, Jimmy & Voon, Jan P. & Li, Guangzhong, 2007. "How does FDI affect China? Evidence from industries and provinces," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 774-799, December.
- Lei Ding & Kingsley Haynes & Yanchun Liu, 2008. "Telecommunications infrastructure and regional income convergence in China: panel data approaches," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(4), pages 843-861, December.
- Canfei He & Junsong Wang & Shaoming Cheng, 2011. "What attracts foreign direct investment in China’s real estate development?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 267-293, April.
- Majocchi, Antonio & Presutti, Manuela, 2009. "Industrial clusters, entrepreneurial culture and the social environment: The effects on FDI distribution," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 76-88, February.
- Laura Brancu, 2008. "La stabilité politique, une condition nécessaire mais pas suffisante pour attirer les firmes multinationales en Roumanie," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 11(27), pages 67-81, January.
- Noor Zahirah Mohd Sidek & Mohammed Yusoff & Qaiser Munir, 2009. "Exchange rate misalignment and capital inflows: An endogenous threshold analysis for Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2700-2711.
- Aleksandra Riedl, 2010. "Location factors of FDI and the growing services economy," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(4), pages 741-761, October.
- He, Jia & Rui, Oliver M. & Zha, Xiaolei, 2011. "Governance Infrastructure and Location of Foreign Direct Investment in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 324, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hale, Galina & Xu, Mingzhi, 2016. "FDI effects on the labor market of host countries," Working Paper Series 2016-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Xu, WeiGuo & Hu, DaiPing & Lei, AiZhong & Shen, HuiZhang, 2008. "FDI chaos and control in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Roy Bahl & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2003. "Fiscal Federalism and Economic Reform in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0313, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Shaoming Cheng, 2008. "How can western China attract FDI? A case of Japanese investment," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 357-374, June.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:139-148 is not listed on IDEAS