Citations for "Determinants of foreign direct investment across China"
by Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson & Yu, Qiao
- Lei Ding & Kingsley Haynes & Yanchun Liu, 2008. "Telecommunications infrastructure and regional income convergence in China: panel data approaches," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 843-861, December.
- Shaoming Cheng & Roger Stough, 2006. "Location decisions of Japanese new manufacturing plants in China: a discrete-choice analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 369-387, June.
- Ran, Jimmy & Voon, Jan P. & Li, Guangzhong, 2007. "How does FDI affect China? Evidence from industries and provinces," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 774-799, December.
- Owen C. H. Ho, 2004. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in China: A Sectoral Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Mei Wen, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment, Regional Geographical and Market Conditions, and Regional Development: A Panel Study on China," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Cécile BATISSE & Mary-Françoise RENARD & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2013.
"Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?,"
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Cécile Batisse & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?," Working Papers halshs-00878888, HAL.
- Mauricio Zelaya & Ayse Yüce, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment Decisions into China and India," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 300-316, March.
- Shaoming Cheng, 2008. "How can western China attract FDI? A case of Japanese investment," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 357-374, June.
- Rogers, Cynthia L. & Wu, Chen, 2012. "Employment by foreign firms in the U.S.: Do state incentives matter?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 664-680.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2010. "Investment Climate and FDI in Developing Countries: Firm-Level Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 498-513, April.
- Chen, George Shih-Ku, 2009. "Agglomeration economies and the location of Taiwanese investment in China," MPRA Paper 13896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majocchi, Antonio & Presutti, Manuela, 2009. "Industrial clusters, entrepreneurial culture and the social environment: The effects on FDI distribution," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 76-88, February.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2009. "The Effect of Country Default Risk on Foreign Direct Investment," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 62(3), pages 342-361.
- Canfei He & Junsong Wang & Shaoming Cheng, 2011. "What attracts foreign direct investment in China’s real estate development?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 267-293, April.
- BenoÃ®t Mercereau, 2005. "FDI Flows to Asia; Did the Dragon Crowd Out the Tigers?," IMF Working Papers 05/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão & Horácio Faustino, 2008. "Portuguese Foreign Direct Investments Inflows: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/54, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- n.a.m, Naseem & m.s, Hamizah, 2013. "Exchange Rate Misalignment and Economic Growth: Recent Evidence in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 52447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy Bahl & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2003. "Fiscal Federalism and Economic Reform in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0313, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Xu, WeiGuo & Hu, DaiPing & Lei, AiZhong & Shen, HuiZhang, 2008. "FDI chaos and control in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Chan, M.W. Luke & Hou, Keqiang & Li, Xing & Mountain, Dean C., 2014. "Foreign direct investment and its determinants: A regional panel causality analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 579-589.
- Chen, George Shih-Ku, 2009. "Determinants of Taiwanese investment in China: An agglomeration economies-based perspective," MPRA Paper 13894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awokuse, Titus O. & Yin, Hong, 2010. "Intellectual property rights protection and the surge in FDI in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 217-224, June.
- Deepak Sethi & William Judge & Qian Sun, 2011. "FDI distribution within China: An integrative conceptual framework for analyzing intra-country FDI variations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 325-352, June.
- Fetscherin, Marc & Voss, Hinrich & Gugler, Philippe, 2010. "30 Years of foreign direct investment to China: An interdisciplinary literature review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 235-246, June.
- Laura Brancu, 2008. "La stabilité politique, une condition nécessaire mais pas suffisante pour attirer les firmes multinationales en Roumanie," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 11(27), pages 67-81, January.
- Chen, Yanjing, 2009. "Agglomeration and location of foreign direct investment: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 549-557, September.
- Nassimbeni, Guido & Sartor, Marco, 2007. "Sourcing in China: a typology," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 333-349, June.
- He, Jia & Rui, Oliver M. & Zha, Xiaolei, 2011. "Governance Infrastructure and Location of Foreign Direct Investment in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 324, Asian Development Bank Institute.