The Slow growth of Foreign Direct Investment in Central African Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schneider, Friedrich & Frey, Bruno S., 1985. "Economic and political determinants of foreign direct investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 161-175, February.
- Kuzmina, Olga & Volchkova, Natalya & Zueva, Tatiana, 2014.
"Foreign direct investment and governance quality in Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 874-891.
- Olga Kuzmina & Natalya Volchkova & Tatiana Zueva, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and Governance Quality in Russia," Working Papers w0205, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Olga Kuzmina & Natalya Volchkova & Tatiana Zueva, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and Governance Quality in Russia," Working Papers w0205, New Economic School (NES).
- Yanling Wang, 2012. "Openness and Productivity: The Role of Imports, FDI and International Telecommunications," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 49(1), pages 125-145, May.
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Adugna Lemi & Sisay Asefa, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and Uncertainty: Empirical Evidence from Africa," The African Finance Journal, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 5(1), pages 36-67.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson & Yu, Qiao, 2002. "Determinants of foreign direct investment across China," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-113, February.
- Mesghena Yasin, 2005. "Official Development Assistance and Foreign Direct Investment Flows to Sub‐Saharan Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 17(1), pages 23-40.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Wisniewski, Tomasz P. & Pathan, Saima K., 2014. "Political environment and foreign direct investment: Evidence from OECD countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 13-23.
- Mottaleb, Khondoker Abdul, 2007. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment and Its Impact on Economic Growth in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 9457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yapatake Kossele Thales Pacific, 2020. "Fragility of State in Central African Republic: An Econometric Approach to Efficiency Understanding," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 21(3), pages 681-697, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSlow Growth of FDI; ECM; Long -run; Short-run; Central African Republic;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- P39 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aby:wpaper:17/001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anutechia Asongu Simplice). General contact details of provider: http://www.ceredec.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.