Sourcing in China: a typology
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Zeitlin, 2004. "Introduction: Supply Chain Governance and Regional Development in the Global Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1-2), pages 5-9.
- Masaaki Kotabe & Janet Y Murray, 1990. "Linking Product and Process Innovations and Modes of International Sourcing in Global Competition: A Case of Foreign Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(3), pages 383-408, September.
- Nassimbeni, Guido, 2006. "International sourcing: Empirical evidence from a sample of Italian firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 694-706, October.
- Chadee, Doren D. & Qiu, Feng, 2001. "Foreign ownership of equity joint ventures in China: a pooled cross-section-time series analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 123-133, May.
- Osland, Gregory & Björkman, Ingmar, 1998. "MNC-host government interaction:: Government pressures on MNCS in China," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 91-100, February.
- Susan Helper & Janet Kiehl, 2004. "Developing Supplier Capabilities: Market and Non-market Approaches," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1-2), pages 89-107.
- Sako, Mari & Helper, Susan, 1998. "Determinants of trust in supplier relations: Evidence from the automotive industry in Japan and the United States," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 387-417, March.
- Shi, Yizheng, 2001. "Technological capabilities and international production strategy of firms: the case of foreign direct investment in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 184-204, July.
- Paul M Swamidass, 1993. "Import Sourcing Dynamics: An Integrative Perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(4), pages 671-691, December.
- Gao, Ting, 2003. "Ethnic Chinese networks and international investment: evidence from inward FDI in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 611-629, August.
- Andersen, Otto & Buvik, Arnt, 2001. "Inter-firm co-ordination: international versus domestic buyer-seller relationships," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 207-219, April.
- Eberhardt, Markus & McLaren, Julie & Millington, Andrew & Wilkinson, Barry, 2004. "Multiple Forces in Component Localisation in China," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 290-303, June.
- Luo, Yadong, 1999. "The Structure-Performance Relationship in a Transitional Economy: An Empirical Study of Multinational Alliances in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 15-30, September.
- Ji Li & Kevin Lam & Gongming Qian, 2001. "Does Culture Affect Behavior and Performance of Firms? The Case of Joint Ventures in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(1), pages 115-131, March.
- Charles Sabel, 2004. "Pragmatic Collaborations in Practice: A Response to Herrigel and Whitford and Zeitlin," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1-2), pages 81-87.
- Haley, Usha C. V., 2003. "Assessing and controlling business risks in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 237-252.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson & Yu, Qiao, 2002. "Determinants of foreign direct investment across China," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-113, February.
- Helper, Susan & MacDuffie, John Paul & Sabel, Charles, 2000. "Pragmatic Collaborations: Advancing Knowledge While Controlling Opportunism," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 443-87, September.
- Pan, Yigang & Li, Xiaolian, 1998. "Alliance of foreign firms in equity joint ventures in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 329-350, August.
- Chadee, Doren D. & Qiu, Feng & Rose, Elizabeth L., 2003. "FDI location at the subnational level: a study of EJVs in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 835-845, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:107:y:2007:i:2:p:333-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.