Regional determinants of FDI in China: a factor-based approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0366-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0367-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aniela Raluca Danciu & Vasile Alecsandru Strat, 2015. "Labor Force – Main Determinant Of the Foreign Direct Investments Located in Romania," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(1), pages 3-21, March.
- Villaverde, José & Maza, Adolfo, 2015. "The determinants of inward foreign direct investment: Evidence from the European regions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 209-223.
- Kuzmina, Olga & Volchkova, Natalya & Zueva, Tatiana, 2014.
"Foreign direct investment and governance quality in Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 874-891.
- Olga Kuzmina & Natalya Volchkova & Tatiana Zueva, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and Governance Quality in Russia," Working Papers w0205, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Salike, Nimesh, 2016. "Role of human capital on regional distribution of FDI in China: New evidences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 66-84.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9519-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; FDI; regional distribution; factor analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .