Citations for "Measuring the degree of exchange market intervention in a small open economy"
by Weymark, Diana N
- J L Ford & Bagus Santoso & N J Horsewood, 2007. "Asian Currency Crises: Do Fundamentals still Matter? A Markov-Switching Approach to Causes and Timing," Discussion Papers 07-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Berger, Tino & Kempa, Bernd, 2012.
"Taylor rules and the Canadian–US equilibrium exchange rate,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1060-1075.
- T. Berger & B. Kempa & -, 2010. "Taylor rules and the Canadian-US equilibrium exchange rate," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/643, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Siregar, 2006. "Exchange Market Intervention and Evidence of Post-Crisis Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes in Selected East Asian Economies," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2006-01, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Emanuel-Werner Kohlscheen, 2000. "Estimating Exchange Market Pressure and Intervention Activity," Working Papers Series 9, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Xiaohui Liu & Conglai Fan, 2010. "The model and empirical estimation of the optimal flexibility of RMB exchange-rate regime: A study based on the price-stabilization," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 187-209, June.
- Shabbir Ahmad & Abul Shamsuddin & Malcolm Treadgold, 2012. "A monetary analysis of foreign exchange market disequilibrium in Fiji," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 66-81.
- Isriya Nitithanprapas & Thomas D. Willett, 2002. "Classifying Exchange Rate Regimes," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-22, Claremont Colleges.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2001.
"Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market: Is It Effective, and, If So, How Does It Work?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark P. Taylor & Lucio Sarno, 2001. "Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market: Is It Effective and, If So, How Does It Work?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 839-868, September.
- Fedorova, Ye. & Lukasevich, I., 2012. "Index of Exchange Market Pressure (EMP): Specifics of Emerging Markets," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 51-66.
- You, Kefei & Sarantis, Nicholas, 2012. "A twelve-area model for the equilibrium Chinese Yuan/US dollar nominal exchange rate," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 151-170.
- HÃ©lÃ¨ne Poirson, 2001. "How Do Countries Choose their Exchange Rate Regime?," IMF Working Papers 01/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Mohamed Ayadi & Leila Haouaoui, 2007. "Volatility of Shocks and Degree of Exchange Rate Flexibility," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 54(3), pages 271-301, September.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2008.
"Exchange Market Pressure in Central European Countries from the Eurozone Membership Perspective,"
12079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavarek Daniel, 2008. "Exchange Market Pressure in Central European Countries from the Eurozone Membership Perspective," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(2), pages 7-18, November.
- Edward Ghartey, . "The Mid 1990s Peso Crisis in Mexico: a Re-examination," EcoMod2006 272100032, EcoMod.
- Yu-Ming Hsiao & Sheng-Chieh Pan & Po-Chin Wu, 2010. "Can intervention indices detect central bank's actual intervention behaviour?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(15), pages 1525-1530.
- Ping Wang & Tomoe Moore, 2014. "The determinants of vulnerability to currency crises: country-specific factors versus regional factors," Empirica, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 619-640, November.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2006. "Estimation of the Exchange Market Pressure in the EU4 Countries: A Model-Dependent Approach," MPRA Paper 7256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2010. "Exchange Market Pressure and De Facto Exchange Rate Regime in the Euro-Candidates," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 119-139, July.
- Baig, Mirza Allim & Narasimhan, V. & Ramachandran, M., 2003. "Exchange market pressure and the Reserve Bank of India's intervention activity," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 727-748, November.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza, 2009. "Intervention index and exchange rate regimes: the cases of selected East-Asian economies," MPRA Paper 17138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00965063 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandre Cunha, 2013. "On the relevance of floating exchange rate policies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 357-382, June.
- Paul Hallwood & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "International Money and Finance," Working papers 2008-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Klaassen, Franc & Jager, Henk, 2011. "Definition-consistent measurement of exchange market pressure," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 74-95, February.
- Rogers, J. M. & Siklos, P. L., 2003.
"Foreign exchange market intervention in two small open economies: the Canadian and Australian experience,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 393-416, June.
- Jeff M. Rogers & Pierre Siklos, 2001. "Foreign Exchange Market Intervention in Two Small Open Economies: The Canadian and Australian Experience," Research Paper Series 57, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2007. "Comparative analysis of the exchange market pressure in Central European countries with the Eurozone membership perspective," MPRA Paper 3906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2012. "Bernanke Was Right: Currency Manipulation Policy in Emerging Foreign Exchange Markets," MPRA Paper 36184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsiao, Yu-Ming & Pan, Sheng-Chieh & Wu, Po-Chin, 2012. "Does the central bank's intervention benefit trade balance? Empirical evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 130-139.
- Shakila Jeisman, 2004. "Exchange Market Pressure in Australia," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 183, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Thomas Willett & Eric M.P. Chiu & Sirathorn (B.J.) Dechsakulthorn & Ramya Ghosh & Bernard Kibesse & Kenneth Kim & Jeff (Yongbok) Kim & Alice Ouyang, 2011. "Classifying international aspects of currency regimes," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 288-303, November.
- Liu, L. & Ni, Y.J, 2009. "Foreign Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policy: An Empirical Study Based on China’s Data," MPRA Paper 14491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Aubin & Jean-Pierre Berdot & Daniel Goyeau & Jacques Léonard, 2006. "Investissements directs américains et européens dans les PECOs. Quel rôle des effets de change ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 771-792.
- Shawn Chen-Yu Leu, 2009. "Managed Floating in Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(4), pages 310-322, December.
- Dominique Pepin & Daniel Goyeau & Jacques Léonard, 2005. "Régimes monétaires et processus d'intégration financière régionale des marchés émergents," Post-Print hal-00965063, HAL.