Citations for "On the term structure of interest rates"
by Dothan, L. Uri
- Zuzana Buckova & Beata Stehlikova & Daniel Sevcovic, 2016. "Numerical and analytical methods for bond pricing in short rate convergence models of interest rates," Papers 1607.04968, arXiv.org.
- Klaas Schulze, 2008. "Asymptotic Maturity Behavior of the Term Structure," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse11_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K., 1996. "A contingent claims analysis of the interest rate risk characteristics of corporate liabilities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 227-245, March.
- Fouda, Henri & Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Chau To, Minh, 2001. "Futures market equilibrium with heterogeneity and a spot market at harvest," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 805-824, May.
- José Antonio Núñez. & Elizabeth Ortega., 2011. "Continuous Time Models of Interest Rate: Testing Peso-Dollar Exchange Rate," Economía: teoría y práctica, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, México, vol. 34(1), pages 43-63, Enero-Jun.
- Bacinello, Anna Rita & Ortu, Fulvio, 1996. "Fixed income linked life insurance policies with minimum guarantees: Pricing models and numerical results," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 235-249, June.
- Raoul Pietersz & Antoon Pelsser, 2010.
"A comparison of single factor Markov-functional and multi factor market models,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 245-272, October.
- Pietersz, R. & Pelsser, A.A.J., 2005. "A Comparison of Single Factor Markov-Functional and Multi Factor Market Models," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-008-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Raoul Pietersz & Antoon Pelsser, 2005. "A Comparison of Single Factor Markov-functional and Multi Factor Market Models," Finance 0502008, EconWPA.
- Al-Zoubi, Haitham A., 2009. "Short-term spot rate models with nonparametric deterministic drift," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 731-747, August.
- repec:wyi:journl:002108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Shiller & J. Huston McCulloch, 1987.
"The Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
2341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter D Spencer, "undated". "Coupon Bond Valuation with a Non-Affine Discount Yield Model," Discussion Papers 03/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Peter Aling & Shakill Hassan, 2012.
"No-Arbitrage One-Factor Models Of The South African Term Structure Of Interest Rates,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(3), pages 301-318, 09.
- Peter Aling & Shakill Hassan, 2011. "No-Arbitrage One-Factor Models of the South African Term-Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers 246, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Broze, L. & Scaillet, O. & Zakoïan, J.-M., "undated".
"Testing for continuous-time models of the short-term interest rate,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1177, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Broze, Laurence & Scaillet, Olivier & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 1995. "Testing for continuous-time models of the short-term interest rate," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 199-223, September.
- BROZE, Laurence & SCAILLET, Olivier & ZAKOIAN , Jean-Michel, 1993. "Testing for Continuous-Time Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate," CORE Discussion Papers 1993031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jun Yu & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2001. "A Gaussian approach for continuous time models of the short-term interest rate," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(2), pages 1-3.
- Huaxiong Huang & Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2012. "Optimal retirement consumption with a stochastic force of mortality," Papers 1205.2295, arXiv.org.
- Allan D. Brunner & David P. Simon, 1995.
"Excess returns and risk at the long end of the Treasury market: an EGARCH-M approach,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
522, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brunner, Allan D & Simon, David P, 1996. "Excess Returns and Risk at the Long End of the Treasury Market: An EGARCH-M Approach," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 443-457, Fall.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous-Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, 08.
- Pineiro-Chousa, Juan & Vizcaíno-González, Marcos, 2016. "A quantum derivation of a reputational risk premium," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 304-309.
- Peter H. Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian, 1992. "On Markovian representations of the term structure," Working Paper 9214, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1996. "Bootstrap Results From the State Space From Representation of the Heath-Jarrow-Morton Model," Working Paper Series 66, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2000. "Further evidence on alternative continuous time models of the short-term interest rate," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 199-212, June.
- Francisco Venegas Martínez & Abigail Rodríguez Nava, 2009. "Consumo y decisiones de portafolio en ambientes estocásticos: un marco teórico unificador," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 29-64, November.
- Veronika Czellar & G. Andrew Karolyi & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2005.
"Indirect Robust Estimation of the Short-term interest Rate Process,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp135, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Czellar, Veronika & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Ronchetti, Elvezio, 2007. "Indirect robust estimation of the short-term interest rate process," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 546-563, September.
- Veronika Czellar & G. Andrew Karolyi & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2005. "Indirect Robust Estimation of the Short-term Interest Rate Process;," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2005.02, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Czellar, Veronika & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Ronchetti, Elvezio, 2005. "Indirect Robust Estimation of the Short-term Interest Rate Process," Working Paper Series 2005-4, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Veronika Czellar & G. Andrew Karolyi & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2007. "Indirect robust estimation of the short-term interest rate process," Post-Print hal-00463251, HAL.
- Byers, S. L. & Nowman, K. B., 1998. "Forecasting U.K. and U.S. interest rates using continuous time term structure models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 191-206.
- Gibson, Rajna & Lhabitant, Francois-Serge & Talay, Denis, 2010. "Modeling the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A Review of the Literature," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 5(1–2), pages 1-156, December.
- Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2014.
"Caracterización del Precio de un Bono Cupón Cero en un Modelo de Equilibrio General
[Characterization of the Price of a Zero-Coupon Bond in a General Equilibrium Model]," MPRA Paper 54847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Huaxiong & Milevsky, Moshe A. & Salisbury, Thomas S., 2012. "Optimal retirement consumption with a stochastic force of mortality," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 282-291.
- Goliński, Adam & Zaffaroni, Paolo, 2016. "Long memory affine term structure models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 33-56.
- Hiraki, Takato & Takezawa, Nobuya, 1997. "How sensitive is short-term Japanese interest rate volatility to the level of the interest rate?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 325-332, November.
- Chen, Homing & Hu, Cheng-Feng, 2010. "A relaxed cutting plane algorithm for solving the Vasicek-type forward interest rate model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 343-354, July.
- Suardi, Sandy, 2008. "Are levels effects important in out-of-sample performance of short rate models?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 181-184, April.
- Márcio Poletti Laurini & Luiz Koodi Hotta, 2016. "Generalized moment estimation of stochastic differential equations," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 1169-1202, September.
- Carol L. Osler, 1989. "Interest Rate Term Premiums and the Failure of the Speculative Efficiency Hypothesis: A Theoretical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 3060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dahlquist, Magnus, 1996. "On alternative interest rate processes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1093-1119, July.
- Constantin Mellios, 2001. "Valuation of Interest Rate Options in a Two-Factor Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rate," Working Papers 2001-1, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- da Fonseca, Regina C.B. & Figueiredo, Annibal & de Castro, Márcio T. & Mendes, Fábio M., 2013. "Generalized Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process by Doob’s theorem and the time evolution of financial prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(7), pages 1671-1680.
- Vetzal, Kenneth R., 1997. "Stochastic volatility, movements in short term interest rates, and bond option values," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 169-196, February.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Di Marcantonio, 2015. "Forecasting Interest Rates Using Geostatistical Techniques," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 733-733, November.
- Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio & Moreno, Manuel, 1995.
"On the term structure of Interbank interest rates: jump-diffusion processes and option pricing,"
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS
7074, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Manuel Moreno & Juan I. Peña, 1996. "On the term structure of Interbank interest rates: Jump-diffusion processes and option pricing," Economics Working Papers 191, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sorwar, Ghulam & Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Allegretto, Walter, 2007. "Valuation of derivatives based on single-factor interest rate models," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 251-269.
- Nowman, K. Ben, 2002. "The volatility of Japanese interest rates: evidence for Certificate of Deposit and Gensaki rates," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 29-38.
- Beliaeva, Natalia & Nawalkha, Sanjay, 2012. "Pricing American interest rate options under the jump-extended constant-elasticity-of-variance short rate models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 151-163.
- Ruijun Bu & Ludovic Giet & Kaddour Hadri & Michel Lubrano, 2009. "Modeling Multivariate Interest Rates using Time-Varying Copulas and Reducible Stochastic Differential Equations," Working Papers halshs-00408014, HAL.
- Lin, Bing-Huei, 1999. "Fitting the term structure of interest rates for Taiwanese government bonds," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 331-352, November.
- Sercu, P., 1991. "Bond options and bond portfolio insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 203-230, December.
- Cai, Zongwu & Hong, Yongmiao, 2003. "Nonparametric Methods in Continuous-Time Finance: A Selective Review," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,15, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Jan Baldeaux & Man Chung Fung & Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2014.
"A Hybrid Model for Pricing and Hedging of Long Dated Bonds,"
Research Paper Series
343, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jan Baldeaux & Fung & Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2015. "A Hybrid Model for Pricing and Hedging of Long-dated Bonds," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 366-398, September.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742, December.
- Stephen A. Buser & Patric H. Hendershott & Anthony B. Sanders, 1988. "On the Determinants of the Value of Call Options on Default-Free Bonds," NBER Working Papers 2529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thuraisamy, Kannan Sivananthan, 2014. "Intra-market sovereign linkages of key Latin American markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 140-160.
- Vargas, Gregorio A., 2005. "Macroeconomic Determinants of the Movement of the Yield Curve," MPRA Paper 53117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruijun Bu & Ludovic Giet & Kaddour Hadri & Michel Lubrano, 2009. "Modelling Multivariate Interest Rates using Time-Varying Copulas and Reducible Non-Linear Stochastic Differential," Economics Working Papers 09-02, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Ben-Ameur, Hatem & Breton, Michele & Karoui, Lotfi & L'Ecuyer, Pierre, 2007. "A dynamic programming approach for pricing options embedded in bonds," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2212-2233, July.
- Vadim Khramov, 2013. "Estimating Parameters of Short-Term Real Interest Rate Models," IMF Working Papers 13/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Dan Pirjol, 2015. "Hogan-Weintraub singularity and explosive behaviour in the Black-Derman-Toy model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(7), pages 1243-1257, July.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2015.
"Conţinutul analizei seriilor de timp financiare
[The Essentials of the Analysis of Financial Time Series]," MPRA Paper 67175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Mannolini & Carlo Mari & Roberto Renò, 2008. "Pricing caps and floors with the extended CIR model," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 386-400.
- Adkins, Lee C. & Krehbiel, Timothy, 1999. "Mean reversion and volatility of short-term London Interbank Offer Rates: An empirical comparison of competing models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Chua, Chew Lian & Suardi, Sandy & Tsiaplias, Sarantis, 2013. "Predicting short-term interest rates using Bayesian model averaging: Evidence from weekly and high frequency data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 442-455.
- Zhang, Yonghui & Chen, Zhongtian & Li, Yong, 2017. "Bayesian testing for short term interest rate models," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 146-152.
- Iglesias Vázquez, E.M. & Arranz Pérez, M., 2001. "Análisis de las relaciones entre el tipo de interés a corto plazo y su incertidumbre en Alemania, España y Suiza," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 19, pages 37-47, Diciembre.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chew Lian Chua & Sandy Suardi & Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2011. "Predicting Short-Term Interest Rates: Does Bayesian Model Averaging Provide Forecast Improvement?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Schotman, Peter, 1996. "A Bayesian approach to the empirical valuation of bond options," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 183-215, November.
- Kim, Dong H. & Stock, Duane, 2014. "The effect of interest rate volatility and equity volatility on corporate bond yield spreads: A comparison of noncallables and callables," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 20-35.
- Dmitry Muravey, 2014. "Interest rate models and Whittaker functions," Papers 1405.2459, arXiv.org.
- Muteba Mwamba, John & Thabo, Lethaba & Uwilingiye, Josine, 2014. "Modelling the short-term interest rate with stochastic differential equation in continuous time: linear and nonlinear models," MPRA Paper 64386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruijun Bu & Jie Cheng & Kaddour Hadri, 2014.
"Reducible Diffusions with Time-Varying Transformations with Application to Short-Term Interest Rates,"
Economics Working Papers
14-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Bu, Ruijun & Cheng, Jie & Hadri, Kaddour, 2016. "Reducible diffusions with time-varying transformations with application to short-term interest rates," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 266-277.
- Zongwu Cai & Yongmiao Hong, 2013. "Some Recent Developments in Nonparametric Finance," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Robert Van Order, 1987. "Pricing Mortgages: An Interpretation of the Models and Results," NBER Working Papers 2290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
- Klaus Sandmann & Dieter Sondermann, 1997. "A Note on the Stability of Lognormal Interest Rate Models and the Pricing of Eurodollar Futures," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 119-125.
- Boero, G. & Torricelli, C., 1996. "A comparative evaluation of alternative models of the term structure of interest rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 205-223, August.
- Dan Pirjol, 2010. "Phase transition in a log-normal Markov functional model," Papers 1007.0691, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2011.
- Franco Parisi, 1998. "Tasas de Interés Nominal de Corto Plazo en Chile: Una Comparación Empírica de sus Modelos," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 35(105), pages 161-182.
- Hans Dewachter, 1996. "Modelling interest rate volatility: Regime switches and level links," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(2), pages 236-258, September.
- Emmanuelle Clément & Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort, 1995. "Linear Factor Models and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 40, pages 37-65.
- Amilon, Henrik & Bermin, Hans-Peter, 2003. "Welfare effects of controlling labor supply: an application of the stochastic Ramsey model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 331-348, November.
- Ren-Raw Chen & Brian A. Maris & Tyler T. Yang, 1999. "Valuing Fixed-Income Options and Mortgage-Backed Securities with Alternative Term Structure Models," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1-2), pages 33-55.
- Dan Pirjol, 2013. "Explosive Behavior In A Log-Normal Interest Rate Model," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(04), pages 1-23.