A Note on the Stability of Lognormal Interest Rate Models and the Pricing of Eurodollar Futures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Sandmann & Sondermann, D., 1993. "A Term Structure Model and the Pricing of Interest Rate Derivative," Discussion Paper Serie B 180, University of Bonn, Germany.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Cox, John C. & Ingersoll, Jonathan Jr. & Ross, Stephen A., 1981. "The relation between forward prices and futures prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 321-346, December.
- Dothan, L. Uri, 1978. "On the term structure of interest rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 59-69, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernst Eberlein & Jean Jacod & Sebastian Raible, 2005. "Lévy term structure models: No-arbitrage and completeness," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 67-88, January.
- Beniamin Goldys, 1997. "A note on pricing interest rate derivatives when forward LIBOR rates are lognormal," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 345-352.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth Singleton, 2003. "Term Structure Dynamics in Theory and Reality," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 631-678, July.
- Albanese, Claudio, 2007. "Callable Swaps, Snowballs And Videogames," MPRA Paper 5229, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2007.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- A. D'Aspremont, 2003. "Interest rate model calibration using semidefinite Programming," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 183-213.
- Christian Kahl & Peter Jackel, 2006. "Fast strong approximation Monte Carlo schemes for stochastic volatility models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 513-536.
- Dai, Qiang & Singleton, Kenneth J., 2003. "Fixed-income pricing," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 1207-1246 Elsevier.
- Schmid, Bernd & Kalemanova, Anna, 2002. "Applying a three-factor defaultable term structure model to the pricing of credit default options," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-158.
- Leif Andersen & Vladimir Piterbarg, 2007. "Moment explosions in stochastic volatility models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Guan, Lim Kian & Ting, Christopher & Warachka, Mitch, 2005. "The implied jump risk of LIBOR rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2503-2522, October.
- Truc Le, 2014. "Intrinsic Prices Of Risk," Papers 1403.0333, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Ciurlia, Pierangelo & Gheno, Andrea, 2008. "A model for pricing real estate derivatives with stochastic interest rates," MPRA Paper 9924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Pirjol, 2015. "Hogan-Weintraub singularity and explosive behaviour in the Black-Derman-Toy model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(7), pages 1243-1257, July.
- Ralf Korn & Holger Kraft, 2004. "On The Stability Of Continuous-Time Portfolio Problems With Stochastic Opportunity Set," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 403-414.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella & Hing Hung & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2004. "The Volatility of the Instantaneous Spot Interest Rate Implied by Arbitrage Pricing - A Dynamic Bayesian Approach," Finance 0409002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:7:y:1997:i:2:p:119-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.