European environmental taxes and charges: recent experience, issues and trends
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Baranzini, Andrea, 2004.
"What do we know about carbon taxes? An inquiry into their impacts on competitiveness and distribution of income,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 507-518, March.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Baranzini, Andrea, 2000. "What do we know about carbon taxes? an inquiry into their impacts on competitiveness and distribution of income," MPRA Paper 13225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2003.
- Alexandre BERTHE & Luc ELIE, 2014. "Les conséquences environnementales des inégalités économiques : structuration théorique et perspectives de recherche (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2009.
"Environmental-regulation pricing strategies for green supply chain management,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 667-677, September.
- Chen, Yenming & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2007. "Environmental-Regulation Pricing Strategies for Green Supply Chain Management," MPRA Paper 25255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade & Daniel Théry, 2009. "Need a Carbon Tax be Socially Regressive ? True Challenges and Wrong Debates," Working Papers hal-00866410, HAL.
- Federico Pontoni & Andrea Goltara & Alessandro De Carli & Antonio Massarutto, 2014. "Hydropower production and environmental regulation: opting for a performance-based tax approach," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 137-152.
- Gordon, Simon, 2003. "Economic Instruments For Nonpoint Source Water Pollution: Options For The Swan-Canning River System," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57873, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Travisi, C.M. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Managing environmental risk in agriculture: a systematic perspective on the potential of quantitative policy-oriented risk valuation," Serie Research Memoranda 0043, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003.
"Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435
- Stavins, Robert, 2000. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Working Paper Series rwp00-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers dp-01-58, Resources For the Future.
- Castiglione, Concetta & Infante, Davide & Smirnova, Janna, 2012. "Rule of law and its implications for the environmental taxation-income path across European Countries," MPRA Paper 39433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shkarlet, Serhiy & Petrakov, Iaroslav, 2013. "Environmental Taxation Evolution in Ukraine: Trends, Challenges and Outlook," MPRA Paper 45168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 May 2013.
- Henrik Klinge Jacobsen & Katja Birr-Pedersen & Mette Wier, 2003.
"Distributional Implications of Environmental Taxation in Denmark,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 24(4), pages 477-499, December.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Birr-Pedersen, Katja & Wier, Mette, 2003. "Distributional implications of environmental taxation in Denmark," MPRA Paper 65673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lindholm, James, 2007. "Marine conservation biology: The science of maintaining the sea's biodiversity, Norse, E.A. and L. B. Crowder (Eds). 2005. Island Press, Washington, D.C. ISBN 1-55963-662-9, 470 pp," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 374-375, April.
- Kathleen Segerson, 2013. "Voluntary Approaches to Environmental Protection and Resource Management," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 161-180, June.
- Olerup, Brita, 2002. "Mitigating global warming: traditional versus alternative approaches in a planning versus a market context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 709-716, June.
- Ye, Guanqiong & Chou, Loke Ming & Yang, Shengyun & Wu, Jiaping & Liu, Pei & Jin, Changwei, 2015. "Is integrated coastal management an effective framework for promoting coastal sustainability in China’s coastal cities?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 48-55.
- Concepción Rey Mejías & Helena Lenihan & Bernadette O’Regan, 2010. "Charges in the Industrial Water Sector: Comparison Between Ireland and Spain," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 113-132, January.
- Grant Allan & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales & Karen Turner, "undated". "The UK Climate Change Levy and the Potential for Double-Dividend Effects under Different Labour Market Specifications: a Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for the United Kingdom," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000001, EcoMod.
- González-Eguino, Mikel, 2011. "The importance of the design of market-based instruments for CO2 mitigation: An AGE analysis for Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2292-2302.
- Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Moll, Henri C. & Drissen, Eric & Wilting, Harry C., 2008. "Taxation of multiple greenhouse gases and the effects on income distribution: A case study of the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 318-326, September.
- Tehmina S. Khan & John Norregaard, 2007. "Tax Policy; Recent Trends and Coming Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 2002. "Regional energy consumption and income differences in Denmark," MPRA Paper 42707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Chiao-Ting & Peng, Huei & Sun, Jing, 2013. "Reducing CO2 emissions on the electric grid through a carbon disincentive policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 793-802.
- Wier, Mette & Birr-Pedersen, Katja & Jacobsen, Henrik Klinge & Klok, Jacob, 2005. "Are CO2 taxes regressive? Evidence from the Danish experience," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 239-251, January.
- Oikonomou, Vlasis & Jepma, Catrinus & Becchis, Franco & Russolillo, Daniele, 2008. "White Certificates for energy efficiency improvement with energy taxes: A theoretical economic model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 3044-3062, November.
- Varma, Adarsh, 2003. "UK's climate change levy: cost effectiveness, competitiveness and environmental impacts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 51-61, January.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0060-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cog:urbpla:v:2:y:2017:i:4:p:19-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Qian & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Liang, Qiao-Mei, 2016. "Distributional effects of carbon taxation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1123-1131.
- Philippe Quirion, 2004. "Prices versus Quantities in a Second-Best Setting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(3), pages 337-360, November.
- Farley, Joshua & Baker, Daniel & Batker, David & Koliba, Christopher & Matteson, Richard & Mills, Russell & Pittman, James, 2007. "Opening the policy window for ecological economics: Katrina as a focusing event," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 344-354, August.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Matschke, Xenia & Minier, Jenny, 2010. "Environmental policy in majoritarian systems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 177-191, March.
- Annegrete Bruvoll, 2009. "On the measurement of environmental taxes," Discussion Papers 599, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2009. "Taxe carbone, une mesure socialement régressive ? Vrais problèmes et faux débats," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866409, HAL.
- Fiorenza Carraro & Andrea Zatti, 2012. "Decentralized environmental taxation: a preliminary assessment," Chapters,in: Carbon Pricing, Growth and the Environment, chapter 3, pages 33-49 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rong Zhou & Kathleen Segerson, 2012. "Are Green Taxes a Good Way to Help Solve State Budget Deficits?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(6), pages 1-25, June.
- Paul H. Templet, 2001. "Defending the Public Domain: Pollution, Subsidies and Poverty," Working Papers wp12, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Concetta Castiglione & Davide Infante & Maria Teresa Minervini & Janna Smirnova, 2014. "Environmental taxation in Europe: What does it depend on?," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-8, December.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2009. "Taxe carbone, une mesure socialement régressive ? Vrais problèmes et faux débats," Working Papers hal-00866409, HAL.
- Emmanuel Combet & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade & Daniel Théry, 2009. "Need a Carbon Tax be Socially Regressive ? True Challenges and Wrong Debates," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866410, HAL.
- Bosquet, Benoit, 2000. "Environmental tax reform: does it work? A survey of the empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 19-32, July.
- Daigneault, Adam & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Samarasinghe, Oshadhi, 2017. "Equitably slicing the pie: Water policy and allocation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 449-459.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:6:p:1408-1416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berthe, Alexandre & Elie, Luc, 2015. "Mechanisms explaining the impact of economic inequality on environmental deterioration," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 191-200.
- Andrea Zatti & Fiorenza Carraro, 2013. "Environmental taxation and municipal fiscal federalism: remarks and perspectives on the Italian case study," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 61-92.
- Tiezzi, Silvia, 2005. "The welfare effects and the distributive impact of carbon taxation on Italian households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1597-1612, August.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:1:p:272-285 is not listed on IDEAS